WTH: Looking for Reno Photographer

Megs14Megs14 Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited July 10, 2010 in For Hire
Hey all,
I will be traveling to Reno, NV for an annual "girls trip" with a bunch of ladies in my family. We will be there at the end of July. Was wondering if anyone can recommend a photographer to get family shots of my family. Thanks!
Megan

46 North Photography
Megan McHatten
www.46north.com

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    I've moved this over to the "For Hire" forum thumb.gif
  • leaheleahe Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Hi Megan,

I live in Reno and will most likely be available depending upon the dates in July. Please check out my website www.equi-image.com to see my work. I can provide some examples via email if you want further. Thank you.

Leah
  • fstop_jorikfstop_jorik Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited July 6, 2010
    Hi Megan.
    I live in South Lake Tahoe, it's about an hour from Reno, and has incredible scenic views for family portraits. I can also travel to Reno to meet with you guys should you want that. Please check out my web site:
    http://jorikblomphotography.com/
    please feel free to give me a call or drop me an email.
    Jorik
  • Megs14Megs14 Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2010
    Hi Megan.
    I live in South Lake Tahoe, it's about an hour from Reno, and has incredible scenic views for family portraits. I can also travel to Reno to meet with you guys should you want that. Please check out my web site:
    http://jorikblomphotography.com/
    please feel free to give me a call or drop me an email.
    Jorik

We are speding a day at Lake Tahoe, not sure what day yet. What do you charge for a session? There are 7 adults and 2 children that would be there. Thanks so much!
    Megan

46 North Photography
    Megan McHatten
    www.46north.com