Options

FS: Sigma 12-24mm for Canon (New - $540 shipped)

EvolutionEvolution Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited August 5, 2005 in Flea Market
I have a brand new Sigma 12-24mm for Canon available for $530 shipped to the US. It's never seen the light of day. I have references at POTN, FredMiranda, and have 100% feedback on ebay with over 100 transactions under username dtevolution. PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 4, 2005
    good lens, good deal... still available?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited August 4, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    good lens, good deal... still available?
    Nope. I wasn't getting any interest on the forums so it went to ebay. Actually, it MAY still be available. I'll let you know in 9hr, 28 min. rolleyes1.gif I started at $530 shipped and there are no bids yet, though a bunch of people are watching. So who knows? I'm pretty certain it will get bids at the last minute. Everything always does.
  • Options
    edited August 4, 2005
    Evolution wrote:
    Nope. I wasn't getting any interest on the forums so it went to ebay. Actually, it MAY still be available. I'll let you know in 9hr, 28 min. rolleyes1.gif I started at $530 shipped and there are no bids yet, though a bunch of people are watching. So who knows? I'm pretty certain it will get bids at the last minute. Everything always does.
    So nope... no bids. Still available. $530 shipped.
  • Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2005
    Great price, I have to pass unless I get a change in my travel itinerary. They finnaly pulled the trigger on me, I leave Sept 11 for 545 days.
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2005
    luckyrwe wrote:
    Great price, I have to pass unless I get a change in my travel itinerary. They finnaly pulled the trigger on me, I leave Sept 11 for 545 days.
    Yup... this is less than I paid for it... and it's never been used...

and 545 days is a long time.