Options

MEGA wedding post...

bnlearlebnlearle Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
edited July 29, 2010 in Weddings
I say mega because I posted more images on my blog than I've ever posted, I think :) Feel free to check the blog for TONS more images here...

The Lodge at Torrey Pines Wedding Photos

Anyways, here's a few of my favorites...

1.IMG_7522copya.jpg

2.IMG_5273copya.jpg

3.IMG_8448copya.jpg

4.IMG_8474copya.jpg

5.IMG_2094copya.jpg

6.IMG_0335copya.jpg

7.IMG_9735copya.jpg

Thanks for checking them out!

Bobby

Comments

• Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2010
    Oh my! #7 is soooo awesome! Is that a TS lens?
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2010
    some gorgeous stuff here!thumb.gif

edit: I just saw the blog shots..jfc..cool stuff. The reception looked AWESOME and expensive! What TS lens were you using?
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    mpauliempaulie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2010
    Mega is right, cause these are mega-AWESOME! Holy cow @ #7, love it!!!
  • Options
    cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2010
    My absolute favorite, was the one on your blog with her feet in the shoes... very nice...the tree and the ts treatment... spectacular! :D
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2010
    :jawdrop

whoa.... mega awesome!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2010
    Oh my Gooooddddd, that treeeeeeee, soooo very pretty.

Cool shots you got here. Looks like a very photogenic couple too! And oh my did they have a gorgeous venue, and details, and, and, and ... a DREAM wedding, I'd say! iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    lilirishangellilirishangel Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2010
    wow #7 is fricking awesome and mega tree is sweet
    "MOTIVATION WILL ALMOST ALWAYS BEAT MERE TALENT." Anonymous

www.snaploonphotography.com
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2010
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done. Gorgeous, Bobby! As always...

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    dannypadannypa Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited July 23, 2010
    the seven, so nice ..
  • Options
    DmanningDmanning Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited July 23, 2010
    I feel tingly. Quite inspirational!
  • Options
    metmet Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2010
    Gorgeous! The groom could be Apollo Anton Ohno's brother.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2010
    On number 7...just for grins...try cropping it at the knot above their heads and leave it as a sort of panorama. Me, even though others think the tree is great...I like it after the crop. Where it shrouds them...with it's limbs. The out of focus, blown out look on the upper limbs really doesn't do anything for me. It's actually a distraction to the couple.

To see what I'm getting at, just roll your screen up until you can no longer see the knot. Now you have a pretty neat panorama...or so I think.

All the rest are nice. I just looked at your blog...very nice captures. You probably captured more emotion in this wedding shoot than I've seen in any two or three wedding shoots. Impressive eye for detail and capturing the essence of the day. Thanks for sharing.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2010
    5, 6, and 7....just plain heaven! Fantastic shots and good to see you back around these parts! Always love your work...top grade for sure. 7 reminds me of my childhood stompin' grounds....the Angel Oak near Charleston, SC.
  • Options
    trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2010
    Epic images, I really enjoyed your website as well.
  • Options
    Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    i love them! makes me wanna go out and shoot today! thank you for sharing! is that #7 t/s or photoshop after?
  • Options
    bnlearlebnlearle Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote: »
    Oh my Gooooddddd, that treeeeeeee, soooo very pretty.

Cool shots you got here. Looks like a very photogenic couple too! And oh my did they have a gorgeous venue, and details, and, and, and ... a DREAM wedding, I'd say! iloveyou.gif
    It really was a great wedding :)
    wow #7 is fricking awesome and mega tree is sweet
    I LOVED that mega tree!
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done. Gorgeous, Bobby! As always...

=Matt=
    Thanks a ton, Matt!
    dannypa wrote: »
    the seven, so nice ..
    :)
    Dmanning wrote: »
    I feel tingly. Quite inspirational!
    Awe... thanks!
    met wrote: »
    Gorgeous! The groom could be Apollo Anton Ohno's brother.
    I had to google who that was but TOTALLY!
    Ed911 wrote: »
    On number 7...just for grins...try cropping it at the knot above their heads and leave it as a sort of panorama. Me, even though others think the tree is great...I like it after the crop. Where it shrouds them...with it's limbs. The out of focus, blown out look on the upper limbs really doesn't do anything for me. It's actually a distraction to the couple.

To see what I'm getting at, just roll your screen up until you can no longer see the knot. Now you have a pretty neat panorama...or so I think.

All the rest are nice. I just looked at your blog...very nice captures. You probably captured more emotion in this wedding shoot than I've seen in any two or three wedding shoots. Impressive eye for detail and capturing the essence of the day. Thanks for sharing.
    Oooh... I'm not a fan of the crop at all. Totally kills the magic of the tree. But that's great that you would like it more! Eye of the beholder, after all ;)

And thanks a ton for the remarks about the emotion captured!
    5, 6, and 7....just plain heaven! Fantastic shots and good to see you back around these parts! Always love your work...top grade for sure. 7 reminds me of my childhood stompin' grounds....the Angel Oak near Charleston, SC.
    I keep trying to remind myself to keep showing up here :) I love SM so I need to keep up posting here!
    trevorb wrote: »
    Epic images, I really enjoyed your website as well.
    Thanks!
    i love them! makes me wanna go out and shoot today! thank you for sharing! is that #7 t/s or photoshop after?
    It's a 24mm TS. I use that and the 45mm TS a ton :)

Thanks everyone!