Options

Is it just me or the stats are not working, again

bohdankbohdank Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited July 30, 2010 in Bug Reporting
I normally get significantly more hits than what I am showing today. I average somewhere around 900/day, the last month although I've noticed it has dropped off the last few days but not to the levels I see today. 24 hits and it's 2:38pm EST. This cannot be right, or nobody loves me, anymore :cry

Comments

• Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 29, 2010
    Hi, Without a link to your site to take a look, I am not able to check things for you. I really cannot call this a bug without being able to replicate it. Its possible that people are enjoying their summer and not surfing the net as much :-)
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited July 30, 2010
    www.bwkphotography.com

One would think....but this started a couple of days ago.... stats are at or near zero till late afternoon, early evening, then they go up dramatically, ending the day, more or less where they would be, compred to prior weeks/months. Considering I have just added 22 Galleries this week, the numbers would be MUCH higher than normal for me. I'm not saying everyone wants to see my images, just going by past history. Something changed this week.
  • Options
    edited July 30, 2010
    Just to follow up. The stats have not moved for over 3 hours.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2010
  • Options
    edited July 30, 2010
    I've noticed they've started to move. I average 900+/day. Yesterday there was actually 0 at 9:00am EST and 23, today. I have never seen numbers that low, at that hour, since I joined Smugmug. Again, with a ton of new Galleries, I expect, as in the past, the numbers to go up from "quiet" periods, not down. Anyway, just seems very odd, to me.