I'm walking here

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited July 31, 2010 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited July 28, 2010
    Damn earthquakes. rolleyes1.gif

Actually, I like the composition of this and the angle. Nice work. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited July 29, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    Damn earthquakes. rolleyes1.gif

Actually, I like the composition of this and the angle. Nice work. thumb.gif

Between riding on 2 and earthquakes I'm always at about 30 degrees :D

I to thought it was a strong comp/look

Thanks
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2010
    I like the shooting angle and the "strong sense of purpose" that it conveys in his body language.
  • Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2010
    Oh, Benjamin. Nice composition but I do wish you had posted this without a title. I "got it" at a gut level as soon as I saw the photo and it seems a perfect title. I don't know what my response would have been without the guidance, however, and am intrigued by the question. Would I have seen purposefulness, something more, something different, nothing of interest? I don't know, except that I like the lines of the photograph enough to know that whatever else I would have found it worth looking at.

Virginia

Email
  • Options
    edited July 31, 2010
    rainbow wrote: »
    I like the shooting angle and the "strong sense of purpose" that it conveys in his body language.
    Flyinggina wrote: »
    Oh, Benjamin. Nice composition but I do wish you had posted this without a title. I "got it" at a gut level as soon as I saw the photo and it seems a perfect title. I don't know what my response would have been without the guidance, however, and am intrigued by the question. Would I have seen purposefulness, something more, something different, nothing of interest? I don't know, except that I like the lines of the photograph enough to know that whatever else I would have found it worth looking at.

Virginia

Thanks Folks
    and Virginia I guess we'll never know rolleyes1.gif