Options

A couple of bug reports?

colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited August 8, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I've run into a couple things lately, want to run them by the support forum and see if they're valid.

1. I was watching the comments feed and the line for rating says "5 starts" instead of "5 stars." Seems to be on both the Atom and RSS feeds.

2. If I am at my home page and I am not logged in, and I click Login at the bottom of my cobranded page, I get the login screen. So far so good. After I log in, the cobranding is not applied. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that after I am logged in, the path is not

<username>.smugmug.com

instead it is

https://www.smugmug.com/index.mg?login=1&NickName=<username&gt;

Hope this is helpful...

Comments

• Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2005
    colourbox wrote:
    I've run into a couple things lately, want to run them by the support forum and see if they're valid.

1. I was watching the comments feed and the line for rating says "5 starts" instead of "5 stars." Seems to be on both the Atom and RSS feeds.

2. If I am at my home page and I am not logged in, and I click Login at the bottom of my cobranded page, I get the login screen. So far so good. After I log in, the cobranding is not applied. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that after I am logged in, the path is not

<username>.smugmug.com

instead it is

https://www.smugmug.com/index.mg?login=1&NickName=<username&gt;

Hope this is helpful...

Every now and then, cobranding will "disappear" on me, too. I just click around and click refresh and it shows back up.

One thing that I'm noticing lately is that the "arrange galleries" tool is VERY screwed up, sometimes it just plain won't make the adjustments I want it to, and if I go into a subcategory and then arrange the galleries from within there, forget it man, they all go haywire and end up all over the place...

NOT GOOD!!!

-Matt-
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited August 8, 2005
    One thing that I'm noticing lately is that the "arrange galleries" tool is VERY screwed up
    It sounds like your browser cache may be corrupt. Have you tried clearing it and restarting?

What browser/OS combo are you using?

Thanks,
    Chris