Options

portfolio pricing

thaKingthaKing Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
edited August 13, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
i'm guessing (hoping?) there is a simple way to do this, i just can't figure it out...

i never setup portfolio pricing, usually just applied pricing from another gallery...now i'd like to setup portfolio...i'd like to use the prices from one of my galleries...do i have to manually enter those prices again, or can i simply "apply" a pricing from this gallery? :dunno

Comments

• Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2010
    thaKing wrote: »
    i'm guessing (hoping?) there is a simple way to do this, i just can't figure it out...

i never setup portfolio pricing, usually just applied pricing from another gallery...now i'd like to setup portfolio...i'd like to use the prices from one of my galleries...do i have to manually enter those prices again, or can i simply "apply" a pricing from this gallery? ne_nau.gif
    Sorry, not able to 'copy' over gallery pricing over to portfolio pricing. :(

Good new is, once you set the portfolio pricing, you want need to touch it again ( or until you changes prices ) :)

Go to any gallery and select 'tools' | this gallery | set prices | click on the 'portfolio' button | either enter in the pricing in to all products by hand or using the 'Apply This Pricing' tool for other entry options | make sure you save the pricing.

Once the portfolio pricing is set, you can clear the gallery pricing on the same page. Click on the 'galleries' button| 'Apply This Pricing - Clear Pricing' | select 'all' | press the 'save pricing' button |

More information here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing

Make sure to log out of your site and check to see if the pricing is correct.

Note: any products you don't want to sell, price them at $0.00

Need any more help? I'm over here too :)http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal