Options

WTH: 2nd shooter for NH area 10/2/2010

MissBMissB Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
edited August 15, 2010 in For Hire
I'll be traveling to the Manchester, New Hampshire area on 10/2/2010 for a "castle in the clouds" wedding.. spectacular location!! I wanted to know if any photographers in the area would be interested second shooting for expierence. Let me know :)
Baby number 4: BUNDLEBOO
Newest baby: R.Gonzalez PHOTOGRAPHY or HERE
My rambling addiction: Crunchy Monkeys
facebook fan page: R.Gonzalez photography
:ivar

Comments

• Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2010
    MissB wrote:
    I'll be traveling to the Manchester, New Hampshire area on 10/2/2010 for a "castle in the clouds" wedding.. spectacular location!! I wanted to know if any photographers in the area would be interested second shooting for expierence. Let me know :)

Sweet reversal! Let me know!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    edited March 5, 2010
    reversal??
  • Options
    chaddoyonchaddoyon Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited March 11, 2010
    MissB wrote:

Has this spot been filled?

-Chad
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    chaddoyon wrote:
    Has this spot been filled?

-Chad

not yet :)
  • Options
    Wil DavisWil Davis Registered Users Posts: 1,692 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    I live in Southern NH, and am quite familiar with that location. I'm available and can discuss further if you wish.

- Wil
    "…………………" - Marcel Marceau
  • Options
    liflanderliflander Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2010
    Hi Rebekah.
    If you're still looking for a 2nd shooter for the Manchester, NH October 2nd wedding, please consider me. I looked at your work, and I think our styles would mesh nicely. I'm a father of 2 little girls, and I've been a serious photographer since I graduated from the RIT photo program 15 years ago. My website shows my professional work from the last 2 years. Bar and Bat Mitzvahs have been my niche, and I've done 2 weddings. I have 2 more weddings on the books for this summer. I shoot Nikon. I'm technically adept, and most importantly, I'm good with people.

Please take a look at my work on my smugmug site:
    http://www.liflanderphotography.com

Even if you don't ask me to work with you, I'd love to hear your honest feedback on my work.

All my best,
    Mark
  • Options
    gfritzeegfritzee Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited July 22, 2010
    2nd shooter
    MissB wrote: »

Hi there...I live in Manchester NH and would be more than happy to talk about being a 2nd shooter for you in October.
    Let me know details. Thank you
    gfritzee@me.com
  • Options
    gfritzeegfritzee Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2010
    Hey MissB...just checking back to see if that 2nd shooter position has been filled for the wedding in New Hampshire? If any other leads come your way please let me know, Im really
    anxious to do a shoot with someone as a 2nd photographer or whatever photography is needed. Perhaps a partnership and getting some kind of business generated.
    Also Id like to know what post production software you may be using? Photoshop, Lightroom? All the above?
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks Again!
    Glenn
    gfritzee@me.com
    http://gfritzee.smugmug.com