edited June 1, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Just wondering.
Moderator Emeritus
Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops

Comments

• Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2004
    And on that note what happened to the 5-14 5-21 Vote?

Did we just ditch it for Pathways?

David I am sure Andy posted when the challenge ends just one sec while I dig it up ...yup here it is...
    "dgrin challenge 13 begins today, may 20th and runs thru monday, may 31st at 10pm NYC time. the theme is pathways, so let your imagination and creativity go wild. post all entries as replies to this thread. "

Tim
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2004
    Shakey wrote:
    And on that note what happened to the 5-14 5-21 Vote?

Did we just ditch it for Pathways?

David I am sure Andy posted when the challenge ends just one sec while I dig it up ...yup here it is...
    "dgrin challenge 13 begins today, may 20th and runs thru monday, may 31st at 10pm NYC time. the theme is pathways, so let your imagination and creativity go wild. post all entries as replies to this thread. "

Tim

I actually should have been more specific, as I was referring to the 5/14 assignment, Bright Light.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2004
    Yeah, we are still waiting for a vote on that one.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 28, 2004
    ear.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,697 moderator
    edited May 28, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Yeah, we are still waiting for a vote on that one.
    I've been wondering when we were to vote alsosad.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2004
    pathfinder wrote:
    I've been wondering when we were to vote alsosad.gif
    Ditto here...
    Been looking for the Sticky poll, every day.

ginette

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2004
    Fish is at a motorcycle rally in Auburn, CA. I'm guessing that with the transition in the photo challenges, he forgot about the poll. I've sent him a reminder. He may not see this until Tuesday.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
  • Options
    AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2004
    Sid, The Poll is there, now!
    wxwax wrote:
    Fish is at a motorcycle rally in Auburn, CA. I'm guessing that with the transition in the photo challenges, he forgot about the poll. I've sent him a reminder. He may not see this until Tuesday.
    SID,
    The poll is there now... In fact I think I voted yesterday for the "Bright Light," assignment winner...

Thanks though...
    ginette

PS My mother's family lives in La Motte, France and my mother was from Lille, her family from Roubaix.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2004
    yeah i put up a poll :D
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2004
    andy wrote:
    yeah i put up a poll :D
    thumb.gifthumb.gif My bad. Apologies to Fish, who doesn't even know this is happening.
    Sid.
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2004
    AltPro wrote:

PS My mother's family lives in La Motte, France and my mother was from Lille, her family from Roubaix.
    There's a limerick there, somewhere. naughty.gif My mother was French, town called Marsef, my aunt splits her time between there and Paris.
    Sid.
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2004
    Sorry about that kids. My dog ate my homework. Oh...that's right. I don't have a dog. Well, honestly, I did forget about it, since the hostile takeover of the photo contests :hack. Waxy's also right, in that I was busy prepping for and participating in a motorcycle rally over Memday weekend. Fortunately for y'all, I took about 250 really crappy photos that you will probably never see. umph.gif

As you were.
    fish
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2004
    fish wrote:
    Sorry about that kids. My dog ate my homework. Oh...that's right. I don't have a dog. Well, honestly, I did forget about it, since the hostile takeover of the photo contests :hack. Waxy's also right, in that I was busy prepping for and participating in a motorcycle rally over Memday weekend. Fortunately for y'all, I took about 250 really crappy photos that you will probably never see. umph.gif

As you were.
    fish

heheheh "hostile takeover" hehehe that's funny. and true mwink.gifmwink.gif but i demand payment for finishing your job - so, send a dollar-three-eighty to my numbered swiss account....

thumb.gif