Options

Cobranding bug?

JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
edited August 8, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is it a bug or by design that once I log into my site I no longer have my custom header and footer? To me it's a pain, it makes it extra trouble to be sure I have custom header/footer one for each gallery since I can't check it while logged in. FWIW I think we should be able to set our whole site to custom header/footer at once with a single setting.

James.

Comments

• Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 8, 2005
    JamesJWeg wrote:
    Is it a bug or by design that once I log into my site I no longer have my custom header and footer? To me it's a pain, it makes it extra trouble to be sure I have custom header/footer one for each gallery since I can't check it while logged in. FWIW I think we should be able to set our whole site to custom header/footer at once with a single setting.

James.

I have found that once you log in, if you click on "my photos" at the top of the page, it will take you back to your customized page.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2005
    I have found that once you log in, if you click on "my photos" at the top of the page, it will take you back to your customized page.
    Hmmm, very true, before that you are at "www.smugmug.com" not "nickname.smugmug.com" looks more like a bug then.

James.