Options

Making a video with Animoto

ShayebrydShayebryd Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
edited August 18, 2010 in Weddings
Could someone tell me an easy way to make a folder of images all convert to approx 10MB so they may be loaded up to Animoto?:dunno
Thank you in advance! :lust
"My favorite thing is to go where I've never been!"

Comments

• Options
    DmanningDmanning Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited August 16, 2010
    Lightroom 3 can do that upon export. Otherwise maybe batch convert with bridge? What software are you using?
  • Options
    edited August 16, 2010
    Dmanning wrote: »
    Lightroom 3 can do that upon export. Otherwise maybe batch convert with bridge? What software are you using?

Thank you Dmanning for your response. I have CS4 and LR2, but my knowledge is limited.......easy step by step instructions would be appreciated if possible :) Thank you!
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2010
    Shayebryd wrote: »
    Thank you Dmanning for your response. I have CS4 and LR2, but my knowledge is limited.......easy step by step instructions would be appreciated if possible :) Thank you!

User Manual. deal.gif

They get particularly detailed and long-winded, but they're there for a reason and can walk you through the process....precisely. :D
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2010
    Thanks Darren.....I was hoping it was just an easy 1,2,3 no big deal process........off to dig up a manual...lol....TY!
  • Options
    Tx_Gulf_Coast_ImagingTx_Gulf_Coast_Imaging Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited August 18, 2010
    Lightroom will do this, but my tool of choice is bridge as I shoot raw. I adjust, crop and do any other edits (basic) to the images in ACR (Adobe Camera Raw). Once done, I select these images in Bridge, choose Tools, Image Processor and let Photoshop do its magic. I have them output at 1024 pixels on the longest side and I have never had a issue making an Animoto video from them.

Shayebryd wrote: »
    Thanks Darren.....I was hoping it was just an easy 1,2,3 no big deal process........off to dig up a manual...lol....TY!