Options

Pitlochery

PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
edited August 18, 2010 in Street and Documentary
970098411_ggu7Y-XL.jpg
The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography

Comments

• Options
    michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2010
    As an image it's fairly straight forward, but I like it. As a picture to define a place? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    FlowermanFlowerman Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2010
    Patti: You captured the moment - it is the little things that sometimes make the shot.
    Look at the gentleman who has his "danish" partway towards his mouth and, the totally disinterested guy who may be mumbling to himself - "sit down and be quiet".
    Great shot and beautiful timeing of the shot. Of course all IMHO.
    ED

P.S. Back from vacation - have some to post as soon as I get around to process them.
  • Options
    edited August 15, 2010
    michswiss wrote: »
    As an image it's fairly straight forward, but I like it. As a picture to define a place? ne_nau.gif

Thanks Jenn. I didn't really intend to have the photo identify Pitlochery in any way, just titled it that to identify where it was taken. mwink.gif
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    edited August 15, 2010
    Flowerman wrote: »
    Patti: You captured the moment - it is the little things that sometimes make the shot.
    Look at the gentleman who has his "danish" partway towards his mouth and, the totally disinterested guy who may be mumbling to himself - "sit down and be quiet".
    Great shot and beautiful timeing of the shot. Of course all IMHO.
    ED

P.S. Back from vacation - have some to post as soon as I get around to process them.

Thanks Ed. :D

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited August 17, 2010
    Nice capture and very good conversion. One wonders what they are all looking at. Whatever it is, the guy with the camera on the right is missing it--if that's a camera, not a coffee mug, ne_nau.gif. It could use a little straightening.
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2010
    Thanks Richard. It looked straight to me. Time for an eye check. :D

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    FlowermanFlowerman Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2010
    Looks like a camera to me - his right hand is holding the strap.
    ED
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2010
    You're right Ed. He was adjusting his Canon.

patti hinton photography