Options

FS Nikon AI Stuff - Vintage LIKE NEW MINT

OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
edited August 29, 2010 in Nikon Land
Everything here was purchased by my grandpa in the late 70s/early 80's, and shelved since he bought a point and shoot camera soon after buying this SLR gear. EVERYTHING is extremely well preserved. These are in the best (lightly) used condition you can hope to find these things in. If you want more than 1 thing I will discount $5 for 2 items and $15 if you want all 3.

First for sale is:

A camera kit - a Nikon EM + F1.8 AI-s E series lens. Each is in its own box, and these 2 boxes fit inside a bigger 'kit box'. The EM body still has the factory 'passed' sticker on the hotshoe. The F1.8 I used on a 5D Mark II with an adapter for the last 4 months or so, and it has been a fantastic low light lens. I've moved on to a Canon 50mm F1.4 because I really could use the auto focus at such wide apertures. The full frame performance is excellent for the price. This is highly recommended for someone on a budget, and even more for someone with a budget and a full frame digital. Vingetting is apparent at F1.8 but virtually gone at F2.8 on a full frame.

The kit comes with all original boxes, instructions, pamphlet inserts, and both lens caps. The camera body cap and styrofoam insert for its box are missing but that is all that is missing. A leather case is included that fits the camera with a small lens attached.

Asking $115 shipped and payment via Paypal.

gearw.jpg
caseti.jpg

Next is:

A Nikon F2.8 28mm AI-s E series wide angle lens. It is also a very sharp lens, even more sought after on Ebay since it is much harder to find. This is fantastic for landscapes! I have not used it more than twice for testing. It is mint out of box other than me testing it and a small number of clicks. It still has the factory 'passed' sticker on it as well, with box, caps, and instructions (and the 1 year warranty card!). Asking $120 shipped

mg0113n.jpg
28f284.jpg

Last is:

Nikon Speedlight SB-E. This is a very nice quick and compact flash unit. It has 2 modes: Automatic/Full Manual. It is basically for event snap shots of people or macro work. It takes 4xAAA. Some batteries were left in it too long and corroded somewhat, but I cleaned the contacts and actually used this while I had a flash coming in the mail. It works just fine. The guide on the back says ISO400/F5.6/Manual Flash = 20 feet. It comes with box, instructions, and case that was included at purchase (and the factory passed sticker) Asking $16.50 shipped.

sbeflash.jpg

If I owned a Nikon I would keep these for collections' sake, but I don't. I know anyone who gets these will be pleased with the great shape they are in.

Any questions, just post here so everyone can have the benefit of knowing that information.

Thanks!

Comments