Options

School Girl, Bubble Bath and other fun stuff... (NSFW)

heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
edited August 30, 2010 in Go Figure
I really enjoy working with wives that love to seduce their husbands... that is my favorite... This is Kendra's anniversary gift for her hubby... I bet he likes it.

It was really fun to see Kendra transition from rather uncomforable and stiff to playfull and coming up with her own poses towards the end. We had lots of fun, but I really have to fight that "I can't believe I am asking you to do this, but...." feeling.

984371320_Cfgj7-L.jpg

984372276_6vT5m-L.jpg

984374684_mwhzW-L.jpg

984381241_EBBYg-L.jpg

984382151_9tCtN-L.jpg

6. We went outside and shot with her huz's Rhino... (Both of his favorite toys in the same shot!) Fun!
984383704_cmzMP-L.jpg

984384725_8yhqm-L.jpg

984388910_pqrpk-L-1.jpg

984393221_YCRtq-L.jpg

984396135_Z2BDc-L.jpg

984394866_UQDhc-L.jpg

There aren't any restrictions on these photos this time (thank goodness) so they will stay up in the thread forever... (Sorry about that last time, but what could I do?)

C & C always appreciated. :lust

Comments

• Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    My goodness Heather, those are really tasteful, and just beautiful!! iloveyou.gif

I think 3, 9 & 11 are my favorites, but I love them all (just not sure about the "distortion" in #2). Very, very pretty. And I love the locations you chose!

Wonderful as always! iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2010
    Thank you for the comment, sweet lady!

As to 2... I was trying SO hard to copy you with that shot that you always rock the world with. Distortion around the edges with my new 24-70 is quite a bit more of a problem than expected. But it is still a pretty great and sharp lens, but I have come up against it a lot more than with my 24-105. Any chance you would share your lens of choice and settings when you pull out that shot?
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2010
    Thank you for the comment, sweet lady!

As to 2... I was trying SO hard to copy you with that shot that you always rock the world with. Distortion around the edges with my new 24-70 is quite a bit more of a problem than expected. But it is still a pretty great and sharp lens, but I have come up against it a lot more than with my 24-105. Any chance you would share your lens of choice and settings when you pull out that shot?

Hm, I wonder why it got distorted like this. I must shoot a bit higher up maybe? Or are you thinking of one of the shots where her head is leaning over the edge of the bed?
    I used my 24-70 for all my pics (ok, used my macro for a couple eye lashes photos too), but other than that no secrets here (probably shot it at 2.8, but I guess that depends on the light I had that day) ... might be just the angle/height & maybe distance to the subject? ne_nau.gif
    It's a nice photo, so ... it's not that you did anything wrong ... Just not the angle *I* am used to shoot from, I guess? iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2010
    Maybe I was just too close, and perspective caused the problem.

Here is another angle and the forehead distortion is way better, but it is still the closest to the lens. I like the ring in it, but it isn't a bod shot for sure.

984372565_84uxJ-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2010
    Maybe I was just too close, and perspective caused the problem.

Here is another angle and the forehead distortion is way better, but it is still the closest to the lens. I like the ring in it, but it isn't a bod shot for sure.

Oh, that one I think is a bit better ... only thing that bothers me here is that you don't see her other boob (I'm being picky, sorry rolleyes1.gif :giggle)
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote: »
    Oh, that one I think is a bit better ... only thing that bothers me here is that you don't see her other boob (I'm being picky, sorry rolleyes1.gif :giggle)

Actually it was whacked off in between the two shots. So there wasn't one there to shoot. rolleyes1.gif(haha, I crack myself up.) Yep, two are better than one.
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2010
    Yep, two are better than one.

rolleyes1.gifthumb.gif
  • Options
    CyberSteakCyberSteak Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    Wow. Lucky hubby. 5 and 6 are absolute winners!
    http://www.betterphoto.com/Premium/Default.aspx?id=329340&mp=V1

Canon 40D, 28-135mm, 50mm f/1.8, 10-22mm, 70-300, 580 EXII, ST-E2, 500D Diopter
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    The B&W is my favorite, monoboob and all. The ring is a nice touch. The rest of them, the expression doesn't seem to complete the image for me. I could be wrong but it just seems as if there is not enough flirt or "wicked fun" in the face. #5 is also really nice as well.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    The B&W is my favorite, monoboob and all. The ring is a nice touch. The rest of them, the expression doesn't seem to complete the image for me. I could be wrong but it just seems as if there is not enough flirt or "wicked fun" in the face.
    I'm on the same boat. B&W and, with some resevations, #2 - i.e. where she's not looking into the camera - are OK. The rest - sorry, I don't buy it. ne_nau.gif

I know it's difficult to both start a new venture AND work with an inexperienced subject. Also, considering both of you are females, it may be challenging to simulate man's/hubby's point of view on these things.

In any case, it seems that both of you were trying too hard. Shoots like this should be 100% fun, 0% pressure (and FWIW, a glass or two of bubbly will go a long way - for her, not for you).

HTH
    Nikolai
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    TdcomptonTdcompton Registered Users Posts: 212 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2010
    The last shot is without a doubt my favorite....... Nice set!
  • Options
    metmet Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    The light is beautiful. I like 2 and 6. Even if there is distortion in #2 - what woman doesn't want her leg to look thinner? :D I do agree about her expressions. Is she a reserved kind of person? It would be nice to see a little bit more wickedness or impishness. Bring on the booze!
  • Options
    edited August 30, 2010
    Thanks for the comments everyone! Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I was attempting to stay off the computer for the weekend.

Never thought about pushing a drink or two..... hmmm. I'll have to consider that if I ever do another of these. I do have to point out that the processing load is way heavier with that much more skin showing. Sheesh.
    FWIW, about her expression... we (I) did try to pull something other than a pretty smile or no expression out of her... she just didn't really jive with it...

She must have gotten what she wanted since she did place a really nice, really large order.
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    Heather! another hottie model for your boudoir pleasure... or ours as the case may be!!! I have to say that I am going to jump on board with most of the other guys here... not enough spark from her. Look back at your last set and concentrate not on the photography, but on their eyes and their expressions. Your last two models (last I saw anyways... your assistant and a client if I remember right) both had that going on! When it comes down do it, a guy is going to like t&a... no question, and this girl has it and for the most part you are showing it, but to kick it up a notch you need the rest! Her husband can find t&a with a 1 click Google! Your photography and lighting are spectacular as usual so I won't comment on that. I think what you have given her is good and I think she will be ecstatic. I bet if you brought her back, after she has seen herself looking sexy, she would kick it up a notch.

So as some general impressions, the expressions are blandish for the most part as has been said. I assumed that she was a little chubby until pic #9 because you were hiding that amazing body for so much of it. Not to say those shots should have been different necessarily, but you could have focused more on her body as a whole because it is so nice. The first shot, with the wrap, is heart breaking for me because a use of a wrap like that is to hide something. I understand the 1/2 dressed mistique but imho you could have used it far better. I love #2 and have no problems with the distortion. That is what WA is supposed to look like in my mind! If you don't want the WA distortion, you can shoot at 50mm or correct the perspective in post, but that is a great shot in my mind. 4,5,6,7 I would have liked to have seen shot a bit wider. The tub and bubbles are a bit ambiguous, and a little contrast from the tile or maybe some candles or something would have been better to my eye. Same with the atv... It isn't a commonly discernible item, so without showing a little bit more of it it just leaves me wondering what it is. Maybe you shot like I am asking but didn't show us those... 9,10,11 don't really do it for me... I could stare at her butt in 9 all day long, but the background isn't really fitting to the pose/outfit and neither is the sided wall.

as I said Heather I can't be at all critical about any of the technical aspecs... I like your gorgeouse soft lighting, and most of your comps are great... I feel like I am being too negative since your photography was awesome, but these are certainly missing on some level even if was in ways that weren't directly in your control, so I'm sorry if this sounds harsh. I doubt I could have gotten more out of your model, actually I am pretty sure I couldn't have. I am a simple spectator on this side of the forum! so understand where my $.02 comes from.

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    If the client is happy that is all that matters :)
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact