Options

A few from my first wedding.

Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
edited August 31, 2010 in Weddings
Hi there, I've been a big fan of a lot of work in this forum. Thought I'd share a few from my first wedding. Thanks for looking. :D

986786030_BSU2K-L.jpg

986784651_Tw6XH-L.jpg

986785688_Ejgtv-L.jpg

986785403_wzHjB-L.jpg

986786697_Suttp-L.jpg

6. The groom loves his trikes.
986787118_U8vpT-L.jpg
Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
Dreamin' of a resolution!:D

Comments

• Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    I think these are a great start!

Some look a little on the green side, maybe because they were in the woods? Have you considered using a polarizing filter for shots like the ring shot? I think it would tone down the reflections on them a little bit and allow you to work up the greens for a little more separation between the twig and the background. Love the idea, though!
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Options
    shutterbug616shutterbug616 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    I think the first three, because their hair is so fair, the green reflections doesn't work to well. I like the idea and concept.. just the cast of light on their heads reflects alot of green. #5. The grooms jaws are like supper tense while his bride is relaxed and smiling.. I like #5. and 6. Way to think about these two. I was wanting to do the same for a country wedding, except my idea was to have the rings hanging on a rusty nail, but the carpentars were just too good. Not a nail out of place. Laughing.gif
  • Options
    Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    Excellent! Thank you for the feedback. I'll look into a filter here soon. :B
    Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
    Dreamin' of a resolution!:D