Options

1st post in a loooong time

ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
edited September 1, 2010 in Street and Documentary
Really trying to get myself posting more for feedback, so I thought I'd throw out some recent shots for some feedback-I've got thick skin, so fire away

1. Went to my sons football game against the crosstown rivals. These kids were way more interested in the schools mascot "Frankie the Falcoln"! (My daughter is the one hugging him)
989475745_4uYrp-L.jpg

2. This little boy was so cute at a water spray park, he spent all his time boxing the water! (I think he thinks he won, because at one point the water stopped-break time)!
989475783_QFTF2-XL.jpg

3. And my daughter with her friends were trying with all they had to "will" the water to turn back on!
989475766_7Ns33-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited September 1, 2010
    Love the first two. thumb.gif
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2010
    Hi Karin,
    Glad to see you posting here.

I like the excitement captured on #1. Doesn't even need an explanation.

I like #3 also--wasn't sure what they reaching for until I saw the explanation.

Keep posting.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2010
    Yes #1 only for me :D
  • Options
    edited September 1, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    Love the first two. thumb.gif

Thanks Richard:D
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited September 1, 2010
    Hi Karin,
    Glad to see you posting here.

I like the excitement captured on #1. Doesn't even need an explanation.

I like #3 also--wasn't sure what they reaching for until I saw the explanation.

Keep posting.

Hey Liz,
    yes, I figured #3 would need an explanation, I guess I should've included the water aparatus in the shot. It cracks me up though, the way it is!

Thanks for the feedback!
    Karin

• Options
    edited September 1, 2010
    bfjr wrote: »
    Yes #1 only for me :D

One's better than none:D
    Karin