Options

SOLD:Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG Canon Mount

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited August 10, 2005 in Flea Market
:): Mint Condition! :):
:thumb Canon Mount :thumb

The Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG contains three tubes of different length - 12mm, 20mm, and 36mm - which can be used individually or in any combination to obtain the desired magnification. Actual magnification effect changes with each specific lens. This DG Extension tube set has upgraded "Gate-Array IC" circuitry to work better with digital SLR's and some of the digital SLR lenses*.
Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance. Getting closer has the effect of magnifying your subject (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures). They are exceptionally useful for macro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality.
The extension tubes have no optics. They are mounted in between the camera body and lens to create more distance between the lens and film plane. By moving the lens father away from the film or CCD sensor in the camera, the lens is forced to focus much closer than normal. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus.

Price includes FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA!!!!!
Check or money order - $120.00
PM or email ( windowsxx1@aol.com )

Wanna use Paypal - $125.00.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 7, 2005
    any interest??
    windoze wrote:
    :): Mint Condition! :):
    thumb.gif Canon Mount thumb.gif

The Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG contains three tubes of different length - 12mm, 20mm, and 36mm - which can be used individually or in any combination to obtain the desired magnification. Actual magnification effect changes with each specific lens. This DG Extension tube set has upgraded "Gate-Array IC" circuitry to work better with digital SLR's and some of the digital SLR lenses*.
    Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance. Getting closer has the effect of magnifying your subject (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures). They are exceptionally useful for macro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality.
    The extension tubes have no optics. They are mounted in between the camera body and lens to create more distance between the lens and film plane. By moving the lens father away from the film or CCD sensor in the camera, the lens is forced to focus much closer than normal. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus.

Price includes FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA!!!!!
    Check or money order - $120.00
    PM or email ( windowsxx1@aol.com )

Wanna use Paypal - $125.00.
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,698 moderator
    edited August 7, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    any interest??
    PM sent
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2005
    PM sent back!

troy
    pathfinder wrote:
    PM sent
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2005
    i want 'em too, pathfinder do you want to split the set?????
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2005
    SOLD !!

windoze wrote:
    any interest??
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    SOLD !!

blast!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2005
    andy wrote:
    blast!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy, help is on the way.

Here.

Here.

And here.

The word for the day: oniomania.

;)
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    edited August 8, 2005
    DavidTO wrote:
    Andy, help is on the way.

Here.

The word for the day: oniomania.
    actually i have quite a bit of experience with that problem - my mother, may she rest in peace, suffered from that at one point, rather badly in fact. one time, she went into a hallmark store, and bought the *entire* contents of the store - cards, tchotchkes, wrapping papers, stationery, etc etc. then, she had it delivered to the family home, and invited all six siblings and their spouses to the house.... where she had everything laid out for us, "please, take what you like..." we actually ended up settling with the store owner, she took all the stuff back...

luckily we were able to salvage the day and it only ended up costing a couple grand instead of much, much more.... :uhoh
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2005
    andy wrote:
    actually i have quite a bit of experience with that problem - my mother, may she rest in peace, suffered from that at one point, rather badly in fact. one time, she went into a hallmark store, and bought the *entire* contents of the store - cards, tchotchkes, wrapping papers, stationery, etc etc. then, she had it delivered to the family home, and invited all six siblings and their spouses to the house.... where she had everything laid out for us, "please, take what you like..." we actually ended up settling with the store owner, she took all the stuff back...

luckily we were able to salvage the day and it only ended up costing a couple grand instead of much, much more.... :uhoh

Oooch. Guess that's nothing to joke about. It was interesting reading a bit about it though. And I'd hate for our entertainment of watching you buy and sell to come to an end. (The fact that you sell your stuff shows that, all joking aside, you're a healthy lover of photography equipment, according to what I read.)
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    edited August 8, 2005
    andy wrote:
    i want 'em too, pathfinder do you want to split the set?????
    Let me play with them for a while when I receive them and I'll let you know. My interest is really with the smaller two extension rings for use with a 300+mm telephoto.
    I probably will not use the largest one that much. ne_nau.gif

• Options
    edited August 8, 2005
    pathfinder wrote:
    Let me play with them for a while when I receive them and I'll let you know. My interest is really with the smaller two extension rings for use with a 300+mm telephoto.
    I probably will not use the largest one that much. ne_nau.gif

pf: will the larger one be good with the 100mm macro that i have?

david: no problem!
  • Options
    edited August 8, 2005
    Path - they are in the mail, expect delivery thursday.....

troy
    andy wrote:

• Options
    edited August 8, 2005
    andy wrote:

Not really sure - But for really close work it will probably work. Might be too big step without the smaller one. How about a 58mm 250D accessory macro adapter for use on the 100 macro?

• Options
    edited August 8, 2005
    windoze wrote:

troy
    Thanks Troy. Nice doing business with you.:):

• Options
    edited August 10, 2005
    windoze wrote:

troy
    They arrived just on time and in perfect order. Looks like they were never used. Thanks again Troy. And congrats on your Koday Pic of the Day too!