edited September 9, 2010 in Street and Documentary
994435857_ndUde-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2010
    two things,

it should only be "X" in front of the Guys and
    Man I'm glad he was zipped up before you captured him rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Oh one more,
    A Rod Stewart song comes to mind, "You can leave Hat on" thumb.gif

if this were mine I would of cropped tighter on left ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2010
    Actually, XY is the right nomenclature for genetic males. XX for females. I like the shot, but it would be a nice mind-bender if a woman was leaving the room. Do you think he washed his hands?
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2010
    Very nice, rainbow. That XY is terrific.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2010
    Hi Rainbow,
    Wasn't sure how I felt about this shot when I first saw it.
    I held off on commenting and I wondered if anyone would say you crossed a line. Not in an offending way but how people felt about privacy.
    I think I would be pissed if someone shot me while still in the ladies room.

I do like the shot, and I also like the fact that he's so far away, his expresion is hard to read. He also looks like he just finished zipping up which also makes me wonder if he washed his hands rolleyes1.gifbecause he looks like he's ready to walk out.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2010
    Which reminds me of the old joke - a Yalie and a Harvard grad are standing at the urinal (sailor, marine; priest, rabbi; Republican, Democrat - whatever). They both do their business and zip up, and the Yalie stops to wash his hands, while the Harvard guy walks right out of the men's room. They meet in the hall, and the appalled Yalie says to the Harvard man, "Good God man! Didn't they teach you anything at that cow pasture in Cambridge. In New Haven they taught us to wash our hands after we peed."
    "Of course," said the Harvard grad. "At Harvard they taught us to not pee on our hands. " :-)
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Thanks, everyone.

The XY is what caught my eye and brought a chuckle. The ladie's room had the matching XX tiling.

The view was the public view as I was in the natural waiting area after exiting. The ladie's room did not have the grand viewpoint as the hallway went left from the door, thankfully.

He washed his hands (jeesh...!). I anticipated his coming into the pic as he had crossed over to the sink on the left before emerging again. Photos are more interesting with a person in it, as discussion on this thread proves...mwink.gif
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    bdcolen wrote: »
    Which reminds me of the old joke - a Yalie and a Harvard grad..." :-)

Time to wash my hands of this thread...rolleyes1.gif