Options

Packages

SquirtSquirt Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited September 8, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
How come my customers can't see two package choices I added to their gallery? When I made them I chose their gallery, the dates for them to start and end, etc. but when I go to the visitor view, I don't see them. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    Gallery link? ear.gif
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2010
    To my gallery or what?
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2010
    TO where I can see this problem you are describing. What gallery, exactly and precisely?
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2010
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2010
    When I go there (like a customer would) I see this when I buy photo package

20100908-rbsmusyh2p3dn16cqa9d817r9h.jpg

is that not correct?
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    I can see the packages under the buy button just fine in visitor view. Can you try again while logged out and see what you get?

20100908-f2awguspq753hrrk78awywxkqs.jpg

http://img.skitch.com/20100908-f2awguspq753hrrk78awywxkqs.jpg
    You can even give that screen grab to your customers so they can see where the package button is.

Hope this helps!
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2010
    Well duh! I didn't even notice that choice! I've just been reading "buy this print" all this time. But my customers have also said they can't find a package choice. Is there a way to put directions within the gallery some how so there's no confusion?

They have also said the same thing for the free 8x10 I've offered for orders over $100. Would that only show up in the end when they go to pay and it credits them for that size when they've reached $100? And if they've reached the $100 but didn't order an 8x10, would they then see instructions telling them to choose one? I did set that up as a coupon.
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    Hi Charrie. You can add some instructions in the gallery description. While logged in, click the Add Description link which is above the thumbnails.

You have a coupon set for the free 8x10 I'm guessing? Check out this help page to see how the coupon credits work -
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/coupon-codes
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2010
    Thanks Zac. I think I understand the coupon now. The only thing I don't like about adding the instructions to the description at the top of the gallery is that you can see that under their gallery name on the home page. It's distracting and cluttering to me so I'm sending instructions to the clients instead. Appreciate your help.
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2010
    Squirt wrote: »
    Thanks Zac. I think I understand the coupon now. The only thing I don't like about adding the instructions to the description at the top of the gallery is that you can see that under their gallery name on the home page. It's distracting and cluttering to me so I'm sending instructions to the clients instead. Appreciate your help.

You can set the gallery option to "clean" in gallery customizing and this won't show :D