Options

WTH: Need a photographer in Hawaii

nicki2414nicki2414 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited September 10, 2010 in For Hire
I have a friend who recently moved to Hawaii. I use to do all her pics for her but obviously I only get my hands on her cute little girl about once a year now. Anyone know of a decent studio out there? She will drive for a decent price and a photog with some talent!

She just went to sears (first time ever) and had a HORRIBLE experience!!! I told her I would try to help her out before Lena's first birthday pics!

Thanks!!!!

she is in honolulu... forgot to tell u that

Comments

• Options
    Te AmoTe Amo Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited July 17, 2010
    i might know a guy. let me ask some of the other local photographers i know out here.
    unfortunately, i closed my studio doors 2 years ago, and only do location work these days.

what kind of shots is she looking for?
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,237 moderator
    edited July 17, 2010
    I only know her from posts here, might want to check Kathleen Davenport (kd2 here on the forum) - http://www.kathleendavenport.com/. Her site shows her in Oahu.

--- Denise
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,908 moderator
    edited July 17, 2010
    I pushed this over to "For Hire" in the off chance someone will see it and respond.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2010
    Contact DeuceFour. He lives in Hawaii
  • Options
    JeskaLGJeskaLG Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 25, 2010
    maybe?
    I am a definite novice but I'd be willing to shoot her daughter for free if she would be interested. I'm trying to get practice in so anyone willing helps me out. The sears here are definitely horrible. Here's a link to the facebook group I just made. It has one family I just played with this week.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125141090866391&v=wall&ref=mf
  • Options
    kd2kd2 Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2010
    I just saw this post. I'd be happy to help if she's still looking for someone. And Denise, thanks for mentioning me!
    ~Kathy
    Success Coach, Motivational Speaker, Professional Photographer
    "Enriching Lives through Images and Inspiration"
    www.kathleendavenport.com