Options

Can't UL to smugmug

gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
edited August 12, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Can anyone help Please?

Everything was fine, until last week I installed a wireless adsl router. I thought everything went well but I can't seem to upload pictures to smugmug or to photobox. The uploaders open, I can choose files/folders for uploading but nothing uploads :dunno

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    Can anyone help Please?

Everything was fine, until last week I installed a wireless adsl router. I thought everything went well but I can't seem to upload pictures to smugmug or to photobox. The uploaders open, I can choose files/folders for uploading but nothing uploads ne_nau.gif

Thanks thumb.gif
    check your firewall settings, sometimes you are blocked from sending stuff out of your 'puter with these devices.
  • Options
    edited August 11, 2005
    andy wrote:
    check your firewall settings, sometimes you are blocked from sending stuff out of your 'puter with these devices.
    Cheers andy, I'll give that a go this evening thumb.gif (if I can work it out:D)
  • Options
    edited August 12, 2005
    thanks andy, I think the routers firewall and my existing panda firewall were conflicting somehow. Disabling the Panda FW seems to fix it thumb.gif
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    thanks andy, I think the routers firewall and my existing panda firewall were conflicting somehow. Disabling the Panda FW seems to fix it thumb.gif

don't tell anyone that i helped, else they put me on the "help" email list lol3.gif