Options

Website Opinions

BsimonBsimon Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
edited September 26, 2010 in Weddings
Hello all, I have recently finished my logo design and am wondering what all of your thoughts are on placement etc on the page itself. I am set with the design and am very happy with it. Mainly looking for your opinions on the color and placement of it on the page.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2010
    It says the page is unavailable.
  • Options
    Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2010
    His website works for me..

I like your logo a lot. Is that supposed to look like a polaroid? it looks cool! And of course I like your website cause I use ProPhoto Blog too...
    Jer
  • Options
    edited September 22, 2010
    Thanks Jeremy, yeah it is supposed to resemble a polaroid. I really wanted to do something with a camera but I figured I may be steping on some locals' toes with that.

It was surprisingly difficult to find a graphic designer who wanted to take on the logo project in Columbus but luckily I found one from within our Columbus help-portrait community
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2010
    Based solely on the logo, it sort of comes off as trying to highlight the "mon" in your name. Being that your name and the logo are both in white, the frame of the polaroid makes the letters "m-o-n" seem almost bold. Just the way I see it, that's all. If "I" had to change it, I would gray-up the frame a bit. Again, just an observation.
  • Options
    edited September 25, 2010
    Darren, that's a great observation! I think a two tone option is great and didn't think of it. I will for sure be putting your advice to use. Thanks so much for chiming in!
  • Options
    chrisjohnsonchrisjohnson Registered Users Posts: 771 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2010
    I like it. Good site. I don't think I would change anything.