Year end collage U15 soccer

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited August 14, 2005 in Sports

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited August 9, 2005
    Good work on the collage Ann thumb.gifthumb.gif

The 2 dates sure had me confused though....lol Until I figured out that 1990 boys are 15 year olds 11doh.gif I really enjoyed your pics this year. I hope you established yourself and your photos with the parents. Next year should be killah clap.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited August 10, 2005
    Hi Steve
    Thanks! I certainly did a lot better this year in terms of selling some photos. I have also learned so, so much about editing and making collages etc.

I am in the process of looking for a 'new career' and just hope I can make things work such that I still have time for building this photography thing more.

ann

Good work on the collage Ann thumb.gifthumb.gif

The 2 dates sure had me confused though....lol Until I figured out that 1990 boys are 15 year olds 11doh.gif I really enjoyed your pics this year. I hope you established yourself and your photos with the parents. Next year should be killah clap.gif

Steve
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,914 moderator
    edited August 12, 2005
    Very nice Ann!

It's a lot of fun to watch how you've grown over the year!

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    edited August 14, 2005
    ian408 wrote:
    Very nice Ann!

It's a lot of fun to watch how you've grown over the year!

Ian
    Thanks Ian.
    It has been a great soccer season from the photography view point. I have gotten some really great shots. Just for fun, here is last years (my very first ever) collage:
    10103481-M.jpg

It was sooooooo hard for me, and so frustrating. This year, I visualized my final product and actually figured out how to make it happen rather quickly and easily.

Now I am thinking of adding each players number onto the collage - even thought about having them sign a piece of paper and scanning the signatures - however, my dh points out this is all for free and shouldn't take me a whole lot of hours!

ann