Options

expiration notice?

skywalkerbethskywalkerbeth Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited October 8, 2010 in SmugMug Support
Hi

It's time to renew. I've been getting notices. Before, it was automatic IIRC. I think, anyway.

This time I got a note that said "pay or we close you down" (not in those words).

I logged in, and it said expiration was 10/12.

I don't see a charge on my card, either.

What happened?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Your account should renew tonight, 10/7. Please write our Support Heroes if it doesn't renew tomorrow, thanks!
  • Options
    brecklundinbrecklundin Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Andy,

Was this a one-off thing or should we all be concerned? I was already auto-renewed w/o notice even though I did not want to be renewed and had expressed such to you previous the the renewal. So, I would like to be assured the issue in this thread is a one-off situation.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Andy,

Was this a one-off thing or should we all be concerned? I was already auto-renewed w/o notice even though I did not want to be renewed and had expressed such to you previous the the renewal. So, I would like to be assured the issue in this thread is a one-off situation.
    Breck, our Terms of Service, that you and all customers agree to, have auto-renew in them. This is because people don't want their photos to be lost or deleted for non payment. Your next renewal is April 2011 and if you want to not renew, just let us know before the renewal date by writing our Support Heroes, thanks.
  • Options
    skywalkerbethskywalkerbeth Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited October 8, 2010
    Done. 150 bucks? Holy Moly! (jk)