Options

DC Night Photography

red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
Hello all, My name is Jake and I'm a resident of DC. I've been out a few times photographing DC at night, and I know there are other enthusiasts out there, as evidenced by the comments on the last outing with Curt & Eric (Convair990 and esc2476 on this forum).

I have a weekly scheduled event every Wednesday that ends at 10pm in Georgetown for the fall-spring months, and I'd like to expand my night shooting, a little bit at a time. I can usually be down by the mall and ready to start by about 10:15. Because it's a weeknight and all I don't plan to shoot for longer than an hour or so any particular outing.

I hope to be able to do this evert week, so if anyone is interested in meeting up, regularly or just for a day, PM me or post here, and we can discuss where we want to shoot. I plan on covering all of the well known memorials, and buildings close to the mall, where there's always someone around, especially in the shoulder fall and spring seasons.

Driving and parking at that time of evening shouldn't be a problem. Meters *only* run until 10pm :huh, so street parking should be plentiful, close, and free.

Comments