Options

Ruta & Donatas. Lithuania. Vilnius (wedding)

Aleksandras BabiciusAleksandras Babicius Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
edited October 13, 2010 in Weddings
8efc167d87704473ac6bcc0f18329350.jpg

2nd of July, 2010 Wedding day of truly positive couple. icon_smile.gif

Please: http://www.meninenuotrauka.lt/lt/wedding/2010/ruta_donatas/

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2010
    I've always been amazed by the quality of your shots, and this series deserves the same praise!

I especially like how you keep the photos so natural and clean while having an excelent eye for the expressions! You can just feel the atmosphere and joy! Remind me to contact you if i ever get married! bowdown.gif
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • Options
    mpauliempaulie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2010
    Speechless as usual Aleksandras, crisp, clean and emotion filled images.
  • Options
    Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2010
    Stunning and inspirational as usual!!

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2010
    Absolutely stunning!!!!!

Technically superb, artistically creative, and captured the emotion and total feel of the day.

How do you get the entire scene exposed so well and balanced? I see no use of flash.

Sam
  • Options
    rstwoheerstwohee Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited October 12, 2010
    Stunning! I felt like I was there thumb.gif
    Well done is better than well said. - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    metmet Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2010
    Sam wrote: »

How do you get the entire scene exposed so well and balanced?
    That's what I marvel at every time as well. Not just through this whole set - but through every set he posts. You'd think they were all taken under the same conditions. You can always tell one of his photos immediately. iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2010
    This guy is a freaking rock star in my book. I want to ask what equipment he shoots with but doesn't it really matter? Even if I knew and had the same, I couldn't come close to being this good.

Simply amazing stuff, ALWAYS.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    edited October 13, 2010
    This guy is a freaking rock star in my book. I want to ask what equipment he shoots with but doesn't it really matter? Even if I knew and had the same, I couldn't come close to being this good.

Simply amazing stuff, ALWAYS.

I'm pretty sure it's D3 with the 85mm f1.4 as the main choice and the 14-24mm f2.8 for the wide. He says he uses others at times, but these are the most common.

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2010
    Mark1616 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's D3 with the 85mm f1.4 as the main choice and the 14-24mm f2.8 for the wide. He says he uses others at times, but these are the most common.

He must also have a giant softbox mounted on the sun, 24/7! I don't know how he makes such consistent, even light look so darn effortless.
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Options
    edited October 13, 2010
    urbanaries wrote: »
    He must also have a giant softbox mounted on the sun, 24/7! I don't know how he makes such consistent, even light look so darn effortless.

I've been following his work for a few years and it always blows me away! I have no clue how to even get close to this quality so I just sit and drool every time a new gallery is posted on his site.

• Options
    tropicotropico Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2010
    Love all of your work!

Amazing work as usual! iloveyou.gif
    http://www.monicagarrett.com

Canon 5D MARK II, Canon EOS 450D
    Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L, Canon 18-55mm
    Canon 50mm 1.8, Canon 75-300mm, Tokina 10-24mm, Sigma 18-200mm