Want to Assist an Engagement Shoot in Milwaukee?

LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
edited October 22, 2010 in For Hire
I'll be venturing up to Milwaukee, WI, to shoot engagement photos for one of my dearest cousins, who's pretty much a kid brother to me. :D We're still hammering out the details, but we're looking at either the weekend of Dec. 11 or Dec. 18 at the moment.

I don't have anything to offer aside from some great company, hot cider (or Irish coffee if you prefer), and a warm meal, so if you'd just like to hang with me, trudge through snow, and collaborate on posing and location ideas, let me know!

The bride-to-be favors the casual photojournalistic style, with some of the cliché-but-cute, posed-without-looking-too-posed quirky shots (piggyback rides, shoes detail, and the like). The groom-to-be is in the air force and will be leaving for five weeks after this, so he's bending to her will. :lol3 I promise much laughter and fun will be involved. :D

Thanks for stopping by. :thumb

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2010
    Take it from me - an afternoon with Kerry is worth it!! Not only a brilliant artist, but loads of fun. :D:D:D:D
  • ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2010
    Absolutely! I'd love to assist/observe!
    PM with contact info on the way...
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR