Options

Unpredictable or Dysfunctional Tool Commands

dstainerdstainer Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited October 24, 2010 in Bug Reporting
Not sure what's going on behind the scenes, but things have been acting very buggy lately? Some images don't copy when I want them to copy. And some images don't move when I select them to Move to Gallery. And some images don't re-arrange when I select them to re-arrange (even when remembering to hit save). One of my images has a border that's too big for the image, and no matter what I do, it is still broken (I can't even copy this image to see if doing so will fix the border issue). And one image told me it was a virtual copy, but when I clicked on the original gallery where the image was supposedly located, it was not there.

Sometimes some of above eventually does resolve (such as moving an image from my main gallery to my hidden archive, for example), but it seems to take an unusually long time to do. And when you check to verify, it's like your request never happened.

I hope Smug fixes things, because doing admin work (such as re-arranging/moving images to other galleries) behind the scenes on my gallery is becoming more unpredictable by the day.

Comments

• Options
    dstainerdstainer Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2010
    For reference, I'm running: Safari Version 4.1.2 (4533.18.5) on a Mac with 10.4.11 Thanks.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2010
    dstainer wrote: »
    One of my images has a border that's too big for the image, and no matter what I do, it is still broken (I can't even copy this image to see if doing so will fix the border issue). And one image told me it was a virtual copy, but when I clicked on the original gallery where the image was supposedly located, it was not there.

Love to help! Please give links to these images thanks.