Options

Video gallery with captions bug?

DodgeV83DodgeV83 Registered Users Posts: 379 Major grins
edited August 17, 2005 in SmugMug Support
When I put a video in my gallery, the caption only shows up when I'm in "traditional" or "journal" mode, which would normally be fine, I'd just force my galleries with videos to be in one of those modes, no big deal......but clicking on videos won't work when in these modes!

In IE all I get is

<object type="application/mpeg" src="

In Firefox nothing shows up at all!

I just signed up for a professional account, was it always like this? The other modes are unacceptable when videos are concerned, because without the caption all you see is the thumbnail! You cannot tell the difference between a picture and a video until you click on it!

Any word on when this will be fixed?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DodgeV83DodgeV83 Registered Users Posts: 379 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    Wow! Fixed already :)

THANKS!
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    This should be fixed now.
    DodgeV83 wrote:
    When I put a video in my gallery, the caption only shows up when I'm in "traditional" or "journal" mode, which would normally be fine, I'd just force my galleries with videos to be in one of those modes, no big deal......but clicking on videos won't work when in these modes!

In IE all I get is

<object type="application/mpeg" src="

In Firefox nothing shows up at all!

I just signed up for a professional account, was it always like this? The other modes are unacceptable when videos are concerned, because without the caption all you see is the thumbnail! You cannot tell the difference between a picture and a video until you click on it!

Any word on when this will be fixed?

Thanks!