Options

Help w/ordering a coffee mug??!!

Brandi2Brandi2 Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited November 9, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I go on site, pick my photo & under buy it doesn't give me options to make & buy a coffee mug, yet it is in catalog? When I go in to the catalog you can click coffee mug, but there is no areas to click to order one or customize it or anything!? Anyone have any idea how to make this happen? Brandi

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2010
    Hi Brandi - what gallery do you want to order mugs from? Please give me a link so I can help you right away :D
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2010
    coffee mug order
    Thanks for your help.
    mummert.smugmug.com and the gallery is children. There is a team photo on there that I want to put on the 15 oz black coffee mug.
    Andy wrote: »
    Hi Brandi - what gallery do you want to order mugs from? Please give me a link so I can help you right away :D
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2010
    Brandi2 wrote: »
    Thanks for your help.
    mummert.smugmug.com and the gallery is children. There is a team photo on there that I want to put on the 15 oz black coffee mug.

Hi, have you got the original sized version of this photo?
    http://mummert.smugmug.com/Children/Upward-Photos/14567926_k46CH#1082862254_BpeJp

please upload it.
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2010
    coffee mug order
    Hi, have you got the original sized version of this photo?
    http://mummert.smugmug.com/Children/Upward-Photos/14567926_k46CH#1082862254_BpeJp

please upload it.

I don't. They were taken by the upward team photographer & downloaded here so we could go purchase them, etc.
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2010
    Well, that photo is 100x100 pixels and you can't print anything from it, I'm sorry :( You'll need to contact the photographer, thanks!
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2010
    Well, that photo is 100x100 pixels and you can't print anything from it, I'm sorry :( You'll need to contact the photographer, thanks!

Ok, will do. There are 2 others on there, single photos that have a little boy in each. I would like to order 2 15 oz. mugs (black) w/both those pics on them....one on each side. Hopefully!!?? Is that possible? Thank you
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2010
    Ok, will do. There are 2 others on there, single photos that have a little boy in each. I would like to order 2 15 oz. mugs (black) w/both those pics on them....one on each side. Hopefully!!?? Is that possible? Thank you
    It won't accept two photos but you can create your own using both photos
    on the same image with white/black spacing between them. Just get the ratio
    h/w correct to fit the cup and high enough resolution to print.

Maybe even a transparent png with the space blank.

I used this ratio, 2258 x 929, to wrap around a 15oz cup.
    Andy? We need to know the correct ratio to wrap an image all the way around.
    And also post in the cup directions along with the minimum resolution.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2010

No, these are too-small also :(
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2010
    No, these are too-small also :(
    Ok thank you! I will contact the photographer to see if she can make them bigger. What is the biggest size I can order a print in then? Can you tell by the sizes? Thx
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2010
    Brandi, the photos you have will make no prints. Get the largest sizes you can from the pro. Here are our min resolutions: http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-quality
  • Options
    edited November 9, 2010
    Brandi, the photos you have will make no prints. Get the largest sizes you can from the pro. Here are our min resolutions: http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-quality

Sounds good! Thanks for all your help....I will contact her for additional help/info. Have a great day :)