Options

holiday card ordering by customers?

juledurjuledur Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 287 Major grins
edited November 10, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Can customers order holiday cards by themselves, or do I have to do it for them?

Comments

• Options
    jcimageworksjcimageworks Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited November 9, 2010
    juledur wrote: »
    Can customers order holiday cards by themselves, or do I have to do it for them?

Your customers can order. It's under the "Buy" dropdown like you'd do just to buy a print.
  • Options
    juledurjuledur Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 287 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2010
    Thanks for pointing that out. It's much more simplified in the Visitor View.

Here's a related question: I'd like to make sure the image is centered correctly, and that my business name is on the back (these are 5x7 folded cards). Can I create these and post them to an album as ready-made cards?

My hope is that someone can just click on the image of the card, select "Buy", and they're ready to go. Or, if they want custom text, they can add it from that point.
  • Options
    jcimageworksjcimageworks Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited November 10, 2010
    I think you'd be able to do that. Check out post #4, specifically steps 3 and 4 of his directions, in the thread below:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=182829

You're in a different situation as to why you'd have to do this, but I think technically it's the same thing you want to do. I think if you create it and it's saved to your "my creations" gallery, you can take that and copy it to any gallery you want.