Options

Calendar templates

dusty-dogdusty-dog Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
edited November 24, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
I've done a search on this, and maybe I missed it, but I'm looking for a single page, full year 2011 calendar template. It would be good if it's a rack card, 4x8 size, or a larger 12x18 wall size template. Any ideas? Smugmug apparently only offers a full size multi-page calendar for $19.95. I'm looking more for a calendar as a business promotion product. In fact, I'd be thrilled if Smugmug did offer some selections, possibly through one of its partners.

TIA
Diane

Comments

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,848 moderator
    edited November 20, 2010
    Are you looking for a JPG image or maybe a Word or PDF format?

There is quite a difference between the 4" x 8" and 12" x 18" sizes so do you have a preference?

Do you have any samples from this year that show the layout you desire?
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2010
    check Pro Studio supply...they usually have 99% of what most photogs need............
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited November 20, 2010
    I think I found what I'm looking for. Bay Photo's ROES catalog offers some pretty interesting and configurable calendars. They're offered in 5x7, 8x10 and 12x18 sizes. This is the closest I've come to what I'm looking for, as I'll likely order about 10, once I get a few configured.

Although it doesn't say it on this page, these are the calendars Bay Photo offers: http://www.ezphototemplates.com/calendars_only.php

I have been using WHCC for a few years, but I think their catalog is more limited, though for general printing, they're great, in my opinion. So, now I have accounts with both.

I know I originally asked the question, but in case anyone is interested in some alternative gift calendars, this may be a good option. And, very simple to use.
  • Options
    edited November 24, 2010
    I just felt like checking back in with a report. I ordered a few calendars using Bay Photo's ROES templates, and they arrived today. They're beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Obviously, the photography skills play into the success of these, and at risk of seeming rather immodest, I love these calendars!!! iloveyou.gif

I ordered one large 12"x18" and five different 5"x7" calendars, all being single page year calendars, just to see how they look. I expect these kinds of calendars to be attached to refrigerators, for instance. I know everyone gets a zillion calendars, but at least these aren't going to have blurry images of tractors or furnaces on them. :D

I'm going to review them with my partner/sister tomorrow, then order a bunch more for promotional gifts. These are exactly what I was looking for.