Options

Problem applying portfolio pricing

Mike KalcevicMike Kalcevic Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited November 22, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have my portfolio pricing set to use BayPhoto for the lab, and everything is correct when I view and set the portfolio pricing.

I need to apply the portfolio pricing to one of my client galleries, so I can use the tools to change the pricing for just this gallery.

When I use the tool to apply portfolio pricing to all of the items in the gallery, or even all of the empty items, it's telling me that this action will switch the gallery to EZprints... :huh

I sent in a help ticket, but I wanted to post here too to see if there's any insight...

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2010
    Let us help you from the help desk thanks.
  • Options
    StrobeNBurnStrobeNBurn Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited November 19, 2010
    same prob!
    Hello!
    This same problem keeps happening to me as well. I'm starting to get frustrated, could someone please provide an answer here in the forum?
    Thanks!

-Patrick
    www.ptgrange.com
  • Options
    edited November 19, 2010
    Hello!
    This same problem keeps happening to me as well. I'm starting to get frustrated, could someone please provide an answer here in the forum?
    Thanks!

-Patrick
    www.ptgrange.com

Hi, can I have a link to the gallery you're trying to price, and what the pricing action you want to do - exactly? Thanks.
  • Options
    StrobeNBurnStrobeNBurn Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited November 19, 2010
    prob fixed!
    Thanks for the quick reply Andy!
    I was trying to apply the portfolio prices to a private gallery and I got a little fumbled. I think it was switching to ez prints because of whatever pull down menu item i was clicking. I was confused mostly because I kept seeing the default prices...yep I was logged in ha! I took a beer break and everything seems to be working just fine now! This forum is a great resource and smugmug is a lifesaver for me. I can't thank all of you enough. I was burried in a giant adobe dreamweaver book going crosseyed trying to set up my own site when I found smugmug. This is exactly what I wanted and I'm completely loving it. Thanks smugmug!

-Patrick
    www.ptgrange.com

bowdown.gif
  • Options
    thaKingthaKing Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2010
    @StrobeNBurn - should be fixed...i posted a similar question too...(it's here in the pro sales forum if you want to see specifics...)
  • Options
    jchinjchin Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2010
    I too seem to be having a similar problem. I've posted another thread here also with specifics.
    Johnny J. Chin ~ J. Chin Photography
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug
    SmugMug referral coupon code: ix3uDyfBU6xXs
    (use this for a discount off your SmugMug subscription)
  • Options
    edited November 22, 2010
    jchin wrote: »
    I too seem to be having a similar problem. I've posted another thread here also with specifics.

Please write our Support Heroes with specifics, thanks.