Options

SOLD: Think Tank Shape Shifter & Glass Taxi

PrescottPhotogPrescottPhotog Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
edited November 28, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
I've got three brand new (never used) ThinkTank CPS embroidered bags for sale, a ShapeShifter and a Glass Taxi w/Chimp-Cage. I've got so bags many I will never these.

The ShapeShifter is still in the original box (still in the plastic bag) with accessories for attaching a tripod or monopod.

The GlassTaxi has the Chimp-Cage attached (can be removed), never used.

These are beautiful bags, especially with the Canon CPS logo's embroidered on them. All three have the Think Tank raincovers still in the bag.

Please Note.. I can not find the shoulder strap for Glass Taxi shown in one of the pictures on the ThinkTank web site. I have everything that came with the bags (for different layouts) still in the bag so since I've never used it I don't think I got a strap with it. I've hunted and hunted and can't find anything that looks close. Just wanted to let you know.

I've posted pictures below and also links to the ThinkTank web site so you can see the reviews, details and video's which will show much better than anything I can post here.

Non smoking, no pets, no varmints or plague in the household.

SOLD - for the CPS ShapeShifter shipped FedEx ground, PayPal included.

SOLD - for the CPS Glass Taxi with CPS Chimp Cage (don't want to divide the two up) shipped FedEx ground, PayPal included.

Here are links to ThinkTank for all three bags..

ThinkTank Glass Taxi Link
Chimp Cage Link
ThinkTank ShapeShifter Link

--
My ShapeShifter
shapeshifter.jpg

--
My Glass Taxi and Chimp Cage
glasstaxi.jpg

Not interested in any trades.
'
Prescott Photog, Chris - " One Shot, One Still "