Options

WTB: Sigma 50-150

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited November 28, 2010 in House of Canon
Matt's glowing review of his Nikon mount version has me hankering to try one with my 7d. Shoot me a pm if you have one to sell! Small external marks on barrel or hood won't bother me (although price should reflect condition), but it needs to focus accurately and have no optical blemishes. :thumb

Thanks!

ETA: Also, could possibly include an 85 1.8 in partial trade if that's of interest.

Comments

• Options
    The Heavy HammerThe Heavy Hammer Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2010
    Sigma 50-150
    Saw one of these on fred miranda Kent_Photo
    Buy and Sell: On
    p.1 #1 · FS: 580EX, Sigma 50-150 2.8, Canon 35mm 2.0

I have converted to Nikon and have some Canon items I would like to sell to CONUS residents. I will pay shipping and Paypal fees.

Sigma 50-150 f2.8, excellent condition with caps, carry case and box, $575.

Canon 35mm f2, excellent condition, lens and caps only, $250.

Canon 580EX, like new condition. It was bought used as part of a kit about 6 months ago and I noticed it would not fire at full power straight up, so I sent it to a local repair shop and they forwarded it to Canon. They replaced some parts and it works fine now. I would like $300 for it.

Canon CP-3 8AA flash battery pack in excellent condition with case, $90. Extra tray, both have some of the little plastic tabs snapped off, which happens to all of them sooner or later. It does not effect operation except when you turn the tray over.

Canon BG-E2N weatherized grip for 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, excellent condition with box, belt case and AA tray, $100.

ST-E2 flash trigger, big scuff mark on top of case and upper plastic piece but no scratches on front of either plastic cover, bargain conditon with box. SOLD

Quantum Turbo battery pack, bought as part of kit, appears to be new condition, but I have never used it. Includes CZ3 cable for 580EX, $200.

Canon off camera shoe cord 2, in excellent condition, SOLD

Canon off camera shoe cord OC-E3, like new, $50.
    Digital Camera Battery pack with cable for 580EX is SOLD.

Edited on Nov 28, 2010 at 11:30 PM · View previous versions

Nov 21, 2010 at 05:47 PM