SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited December 3, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
1104372773_SCt2G-L.jpg
SOOC: Black Friday

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2, 2010
    I'm surprised...140+ looks and not one comment. Not one person thought this was funny...or sucks...etc.
  • Options
    p27rpyp27rpy Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2010
    I don't really get it. Playing on "Black Friday" and the dark background? It honestly just looks like a quick snapshot to me...
  • Options
    edited December 3, 2010
    Actually...In my mind, the Christmas season has turned into Black Friday by the merchants. People line up at midnight waiting for the store to open at 4:00 AM just so they can get that door buster item. People were trampled at a store this year. They showed the video on TV. So...I guess the sale ads in the newspaper, represent what the Christmas holiday has become.

I guess if the photo needs explaining then it doesn't work.
  • Options
    r3t1awr3ydr3t1awr3yd Registered Users Posts: 1,000 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2010
    captain78 wrote: »
    Actually...In my mind, the Christmas season has turned into Black Friday by the merchants. People line up at midnight waiting for the store to open at 4:00 AM just so they can get that door buster item. People were trampled at a store this year. They showed the video on TV. So...I guess the sale ads in the newspaper, represent what the Christmas holiday has become.

I guess if the photo needs explaining then it doesn't work.
    Well it's always black friday as opposed to red friday... basic economics ne_nau.gif

Hi! I'm Wally: website | blog | facebook | IG | scotchNsniff
    Nikon addict. D610, Tok 11-16, Sig 24-35, Nik 24-70/70-200vr
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited December 3, 2010
    Just looks like a cheaply printed ad for cheap gifts to me, ne_nau.gif.
  • Options
    p27rpyp27rpy Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2010
    yeah i've never understood the allure of waiting in line for 12+ hours, getting into a fistfight with an old woman and then getting trampled when they open the doors just to save a few bucks. i'll stay home, thanks.