Options

Tools - Download All - Bug??

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited December 3, 2010 in SmugMug Support
I downloaded a gallery as a trial just to see how it worked.......then
after adding 20 or so images I decided to try it again and........now

1- I have 2 images that seem to have become corrupt...... here is the gallery: http://tinyurl.com/2g74hhk
you can see the 2 problem images on the 1st page.........

2- when I try again today to download all I get is the same original
images, not the whole gallery, so the added 20 or so images do not download.
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »

2- when I try again today to download all I get is the same original
    images, not the whole gallery, so the added 20 or so images do not download.

The zip is good for 2 weeks, and if you add files we'd need to regen the zip. To do so, you simply have to write our Support Heroes and ask us to expire the old link (give us a gallery link). Thanks.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »
    I downloaded a gallery as a trial just to see how it worked.......then
    after adding 20 or so images I decided to try it again and........now

1- I have 2 images that seem to have become corrupt...... here is the gallery: http://tinyurl.com/2g74hhk
    you can see the 2 problem images on the 1st page.........

I see 54 images in the gallery. Which ones are the two (exactly) that are "corrupt"?
  • Options
    edited December 3, 2010
    Thanx....

I deleted them around 5:45 pm or so........I trying to email them and could not get a good download and the pics were only showing 1/2
    after the download all yesterday......I made copies of a set I had elsewhere and got the gallery changed out....and redownloaded
    using owner save and now I seem to have good copies ....I hope.

.......was impatient as i am trying to get pix together for another Bazaar next weekend and also to hang in a restaurant.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited December 3, 2010
    Thanx....

I deleted them around 5:45 pm or so........I trying to email them and could not get a good download and the pics were only showing 1/2
    after the download all yesterday......I made copies of a set I had elsewhere and got the gallery changed out....and redownloaded
    using owner save and now I seem to have good copies ....I hope.

.......was impatient as i am trying to get pix together for another Bazaar next weekend and also to hang in a restaurant.