Options

How can I change title of a post?

allanrubéallanrubé Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited December 13, 2010 in Dgrin Forum Support
I was selling several lenses in the Nikon section. I sold all but one. On that one I reduced the price from $390 to $300.
I can edit the body of my message but would like to change the title. I tried in advance editing and was able to change the title to FS: Nikon 35-70 $300, but when I look in the subforum it is still my original title FS various lenses I no longer use.

How can I change the title so it shows up correctly in the subforum?

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
    edited December 13, 2010
    allanrubé wrote: »
    I was selling several lenses in the Nikon section. I sold all but one. On that one I reduced the price from $390 to $300.
    I can edit the body of my message but would like to change the title. I tried in advance editing and was able to change the title to FS: Nikon 35-70 $300, but when I look in the subforum it is still my original title FS various lenses I no longer use.

How can I change the title so it shows up correctly in the subforum?
    Allan,
    Unfortunately, only mods can change thread titles. Fortunately, we're glad to do so. Just send a PM to the forum moderator, or better still, post your request in the Requests to Moderators thread. Be sure to include a link to the thread and the new title you want it to have. deal.gif