Options

FS: Paul Buff Four-Channel Wired Remote: Never Used $65

tzippletzipple Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited December 30, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
New and never used, the Four-Channel Wired Remote provides convenient, hand-held operation of up to four flash units. works with White Lightning & Alien Bees studio strobes.

With individual, continuously variable slider control of flashpower over a 5 f-stop range (from Full down to 1/32 power), and common selection of Modeling Lamp mode to Full, Off, or Tracking, the LG4X remote control can easily operate up to four lights at distances of 100 feet or more without mis-fires. Running on standard 1.5 volt AA batteries, the unit connects to your lights using four color coded telephone cords, with a common sync connection to all lights. You can simply manipulate all of the lights in your studio from one location, without having to run back and forth from each light as you setup your scene. Includes with four 25 foot color-coded telephone cords, one ABSC 15-foot sync cord (1/8-inch mono plug to PC-connection), and blank “dummy” plugs for disengaging the flash units’ slave trippers when necessary. While the LG4X ships with 25-foot cords, you may use off-the-shelf modular telephone cables up to 100 feet in length, if needed.

If you have the cash for radio controls, buy them. If you want the control of radio triggers at a dirt cheap price this is for you. Perfect for small studio work.

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2010
    Did you mean Paul Buff instead of Paul Bull?? Might want to ask mods to change title :~}}
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    SempaidavidSempaidavid Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited December 30, 2010
    Art, do you mean Paul C. BUFF? Wow, epic!
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2010
    Art, do you mean Paul C. BUFF? Wow, epic!

Yes...but been doing business with him for son long I seem to always leave out the "C"
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    SempaidavidSempaidavid Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited December 30, 2010
    I wasn't talking about the "C" I was talking about the "L" that you added to his last name.
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »
    Did you mean Paul Buff instead of Paul Bull?? Might want to ask mods to change title :~}}
    I wasn't talking about the "C" I was talking about the "L" that you added to his last name.

Corrected.......