Options

SOLD: Mint New Sony Dsc-f828

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited August 23, 2005 in Flea Market
$715.00 "wont last long"

SONY DSC-F828 8.0 MP

just arrived at my doorstep, mint condition - brand new!!! I was going to send it back but thought i might offer it to anybody who wants a good deal - im a nice guy! I make nothing on this deal, just trying to help out anybody who wants it!!!!

price = $769.95 FREE SHIPPING in continental USA!

Full Product Description:
Representing the next level of digital still photography, Sony's DSC-F828 Cyber-shot Camera is the first to incorporate four-color filter CCD technology and a Real Imaging Processor. These new components are integral in capturing color accuracy closest to what the human eye can see, setting a new benchmark in camera performance. The new (RGB+E) filter adds an emerald-colored pixel to the filter pattern, realizing color fidelity that is closer to human color perception. Photographers will notice an extraordinarily life-like rendering of blue, blue-green and red hues.The Real Imaging Processor delivers increased speed with lower power consumption, enabling the F828 to capture an eight-megapixel image in almost half the time required by typical five-megapixel cameras! New manual controls, coupled with Carl Zeiss T optics, gives advanced photographers a broader range of mechanisms to determine focus, exposure and recording modes. Images can be stored onto CompactFlash Type I and Type II media, as well as a Microdrive hard disk drive or Memory Stick PRO media. The Cyber-shot F828 truly embodies a premier imaging experience.

Comments

• Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2005
    Hmmmm Troy are you in a camera of the month club or something? How do you keep getting all these random toys?
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2005
    I think I remember you saying a few months ago you were going out of the camera business. rolleyes1.gif

Is this a labor of love?

BTW, I still have not purchased a camera yet... If a Canon Rebel XT Black body shows up on your door step let me know. Better yet, a 20D. :D

peace.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2005
    its a labor of stupidity!!! im sitting here with a sony h1 and a sony dsc-f828 and one has to go back. i was looking for a easy cam for when i dont want to carry around a canon and lens ( es). however now that ive been bitten by "primes" im not sure what to do...
    btw, i have a nice rebet xt ( silver ) for you!!! and for you only $680.00. because you seem to be a good man...

troy

with johno]I think I remember you saying a few months ago you were going out of the camera business. rolleyes1.gif

Is this a labor of love?

BTW, I still have not purchased a camera yet... If a Canon Rebel XT Black body shows up on your door step let me know. Better yet, a 20D. :D

peace.
    johno~[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2005
    going once !
    windoze wrote:
    SONY DSC-F828 8.0 MP

just arrived at my doorstep, mint condition - brand new!!! I was going to send it back but thought i might offer it to anybody who wants a good deal - im a nice guy! I make nothing on this deal, just trying to help out anybody who wants it!!!!

price = $795.95 FREE SHIPPING in continental USA!

Representing the next level of digital still photography, Sony's DSC-F828 Cyber-shot Camera is the first to incorporate four-color filter CCD technology and a Real Imaging Processor. These new components are integral in capturing color accuracy closest to what the human eye can see, setting a new benchmark in camera performance. The new (RGB+E) filter adds an emerald-colored pixel to the filter pattern, realizing color fidelity that is closer to human color perception. Photographers will notice an extraordinarily life-like rendering of blue, blue-green and red hues.The Real Imaging Processor delivers increased speed with lower power consumption, enabling the F828 to capture an eight-megapixel image in almost half the time required by typical five-megapixel cameras! New manual controls, coupled with Carl Zeiss T optics, gives advanced photographers a broader range of mechanisms to determine focus, exposure and recording modes. Images can be stored onto CompactFlash Type I and Type II media, as well as a Microdrive hard disk drive or Memory Stick PRO media. The Cyber-shot F828 truly embodies a premier imaging experience.
  • Options
    jlg84jlg84 Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited August 18, 2005
    My two cents
    I also have the Sony 828 for those times when I want a camera that will take high-quality photos but don't want to tote all my lenses etc. I had it with me on a trip to Greece last month and the photos came out great. Best part (for me) was that the camera accepts 58mm filters, so I could use my polarizers to enhance that amazing Aegean sky. Great camera!

Canon 5D Mark II / Canon 50D / 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye / 24-70mm f/2.8L / 16-35mm f/2.8L II / 70-200mm f/2.8L IS / 50mm f/1.4 / Speedlight 580 EX-II / Canon G9
    http://shuanglong.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2005
    going twice!
    jlg84 wrote:
    I also have the Sony 828 for those times when I want a camera that will take high-quality photos but don't want to tote all my lenses etc. I had it with me on a trip to Greece last month and the photos came out great. Best part (for me) was that the camera accepts 58mm filters, so I could use my polarizers to enhance that amazing Aegean sky. Great camera!
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2005
    this is it - very last chance... you have 10 minutes left....
    windoze wrote:
    going twice!
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2005
    offer Relisted..... ne_nau.gif

windoze wrote:
    this is it - very last chance... you have 10 minutes left....
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2005
    Relisted: New Sony DSC-F828

Ok, I changed my mind....

SONY DSC-F828 8.0 MP

Representing the next level of digital still photography, Sony's DSC-F828 Cyber-shot Camera is the first to incorporate four-color filter CCD technology and a Real Imaging Processor. These new components are integral in capturing color accuracy closest to what the human eye can see, setting a new benchmark in camera performance. The new (RGB+E) filter adds an emerald-colored pixel to the filter pattern, realizing color fidelity that is closer to human color perception. Photographers will notice an extraordinarily life-like rendering of blue, blue-green and red hues.The Real Imaging Processor delivers increased speed with lower power consumption, enabling the F828 to capture an eight-megapixel image in almost half the time required by typical five-megapixel cameras! New manual controls, coupled with Carl Zeiss T optics, gives advanced photographers a broader range of mechanisms to determine focus, exposure and recording modes. Images can be stored onto CompactFlash Type I and Type II media, as well as a Microdrive hard disk drive or Memory Stick PRO media. The Cyber-shot F828 truly embodies a premier imaging experience.[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited August 22, 2005
    Get it Now!!!!

$715.00 "wont last long"

SONY DSC-F828 8.0 MP

Representing the next level of digital still photography, Sony's DSC-F828 Cyber-shot Camera is the first to incorporate four-color filter CCD technology and a Real Imaging Processor. These new components are integral in capturing color accuracy closest to what the human eye can see, setting a new benchmark in camera performance. The new (RGB+E) filter adds an emerald-colored pixel to the filter pattern, realizing color fidelity that is closer to human color perception. Photographers will notice an extraordinarily life-like rendering of blue, blue-green and red hues.The Real Imaging Processor delivers increased speed with lower power consumption, enabling the F828 to capture an eight-megapixel image in almost half the time required by typical five-megapixel cameras! New manual controls, coupled with Carl Zeiss T optics, gives advanced photographers a broader range of mechanisms to determine focus, exposure and recording modes. Images can be stored onto CompactFlash Type I and Type II media, as well as a Microdrive hard disk drive or Memory Stick PRO media. The Cyber-shot F828 truly embodies a premier imaging experience.[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited August 22, 2005
    what do i have to do? do i have to pay you to buy this camera???
    Fine I will, if you buy this camera. I will pay you $10.00 !! now there's no excuse...........

windoze wrote:
    $715.00 "wont last long"

SONY DSC-F828 8.0 MP

• Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2005
    You'll buy me this camera, and give me $10? thumb.gif
    KEWL!!! I'll take it!!!
    Ok... That's what I thought!!!

:uhoh
    :cry
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2005
    gotta read it right! if you buy the camera, ill give you $10.00 :D

troy
    Seymore wrote:
    You'll buy me this camera, and give me $10? thumb.gif
    KEWL!!! I'll take it!!!
    Ok... That's what I thought!!!

:uhoh
    :cry
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    gotta read it right! if you buy the camera, ill give you $10.00 :D

troy
    I know... I know... I read it right. :D Just had to put my "personal" twist to it. Wanted to see if you'd bite. mwink.gif
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2005
    you guys and gals are tough, check or money order I ship free in the continental USA !!

$695.95

windoze wrote:
    Get it Now!!!!

$715.00 "wont last long"

SONY DSC-F828 8.0 MP

[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2005
    SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

windoze wrote:
    $715.00 "wont last long"

SONY DSC-F828 8.0 MP