Options

FS: Sony A700 with lenses, flash, stuff

PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
edited January 11, 2011 in The Other Guys
SOLD
This may be a bit odd, but in a few days I'm going to be listing my Sony A700 and gear for sale. It's going to take me a few days to round up all of the boxes, take pictures, package, and price everything. Before I go to that effort, I thought I'd list the items as a package, at a pre-sale price. I'm willing to take a hit on price to sell everything right away and not have to put much work into it. All of my gear is in top-notch shape. Lenses do not have marks on the glass, the body is in excellent condition, etc. Everything is fully functional.

Here's what you'll get:
  • Sony A700 Body w/box, original caps, hard plastic screen protector, remote, 2 OEM batteries, charger, cable, etc.
  • Lexar 8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo AND Lexar Professional 8GB CF (133x Speed)
  • Sony 16-80mm Carl Zeiss Lens (with original caps, box and bag)
  • Minolta 70-210 f/4 (beercan) (with caps)
  • Sony HVL-F42AM Flash (with box, case and stand)

$1250 Shipped in the CONUS with insurance

Let me know if you have any questions. If it hasn't sold in a few days I'll have this posting deleted and put up another with pictures and higher prices. :)

Comments

• Options
    greatbuffalogreatbuffalo Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    Age and actuation count? How has it been used?
    Thanks
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    2 years old. I'm not sure there's a way to get an accurate actuation count on a Sony. I'd guess 10k. I used it to take pictures of my family around the house and on our vacations.

Sale is pending to someone else, but I'll let you know if that falls through.