Options

Lighting Questions

OWUnitedOWUnited Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited January 13, 2011 in Technique
Hello all,

I just recently was able to get some Lighting equpiment. Nothing fancy just 3 light portable home/studio Light kit.

So I was curious if any one had some good tips. This light studio take E-27 base bulbs(bba,bca,ebv,ebw,eca,or ect)

So I was curious if any one had any good links or insight in to the differences. Also I am looking for a decent guide on defusors for the light.

Any help or tips is greatly appreciated!!! Thank you so much.

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2011
    What lights did you get....reflector size and design will tell what types of softboxes it can utilize....for portraits I use brolly boxes.....look like umbrellas but with the backside closed off with a silver lined black cloth to force as much light forward as possible.....I prefer them over regular umbrellas by far.......

I would say you would get more answers if we knew what brand and which models of lights you have.....knowing that gives also the power of the lights and from that someone should be able to make recommendations on what you need.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website