Options

Anyone else getting any errors

portellimageryportellimagery Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
edited August 26, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Any one else getting any errors today? On the pages on my site that I have set up for Pricing, Bio, News, etc, I get an error this morning which was not there yesterday. I set them up with code that Digital Daze had listed in the main customization thread helping someone else (at least I think that was the thread) Digital Daze, I tried your site and get the same error, so I am wondering if something changes. BTW, my regular galleries work fine. Anyone else seeing this?
Portell Imagery - Photography by Micheal Portell
www.portellimagery.com
Portell Imagery - The Blog blog.portellimagery.com
Speak Up Designs www.speakupdesigns.com
Get your Portell Imagery 2006 Photography Calendar here

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    Any one else getting any errors today? On the pages on my site that I have set up for Pricing, Bio, News, etc, I get an error this morning which was not there yesterday. I set them up with code that Digital Daze had listed in the main customization thread helping someone else (at least I think that was the thread) Digital Daze, I tried your site and get the same error, so I am wondering if something changes. BTW, my regular galleries work fine. Anyone else seeing this?

nope - not having any of the same probs -- and i have a similar setup on www.moonriverphotography.com

pls email your question, with links, to help@smugmug.com that way you can be doubly sure it gets seen as fast as possible :D
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 19, 2005

Hi :)

What errors are you getting? I'm not getting any errors on my pages, at least not on my end. I tried yours and do not get any errors either.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    portellimageryportellimagery Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    Thanks for the replies
    I get a runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug? What disturbs me is that it didn't do that yesterday, so I dont know why today. I am just kinda worried since there is a festival starting today and if all goes well, I will have 10 prints hanging up for sale in a very busy ice cream shop so I should get some great exposure. I guess I need to get alot done before tomorrow and errors appearing are getting me nervous. So if anyone is near Ypsilanti, Michigan this weekend and likes car pics, stop by Cafe Luwak!!!
    Portell Imagery - Photography by Micheal Portell
    www.portellimagery.com
    Portell Imagery - The Blog blog.portellimagery.com
    Speak Up Designs www.speakupdesigns.com
    Get your Portell Imagery 2006 Photography Calendar here
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2005
    I get a runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug? What disturbs me is that it didn't do that yesterday, so I dont know why today. I am just kinda worried since there is a festival starting today and if all goes well, I will have 10 prints hanging up for sale in a very busy ice cream shop so I should get some great exposure. I guess I need to get alot done before tomorrow and errors appearing are getting me nervous. So if anyone is near Ypsilanti, Michigan this weekend and likes car pics, stop by Cafe Luwak!!!

I sure hope you get it figured out ... these things always happen at the worst time!
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    I can tell you for a fact that we have not made changes since yesterday morning :)
    I sure hope you get it figured out ... these things always happen at the worst time!
  • Options
    keving54keving54 Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited August 22, 2005
    Hello,

Interesting cause yesterday my 'Bio' and 'Contact' links worked fine - today at work, I'm gettng the run time errors.
    I also get them on your page. I'm going to try this when I get home - if I don't get them then there is somethihng different in my browser settings at work.
    I also set up my link pages similar to Barb as well.
    Regards,
    Kevin
  • Options
    edited August 22, 2005
    keving54 wrote:
    Hello,

Interesting cause yesterday my 'Bio' and 'Contact' links worked fine - today at work, I'm gettng the run time errors.
    I also get them on your page. I'm going to try this when I get home - if I don't get them then there is somethihng different in my browser settings at work.
    Regards,
    Kevin
    Hey Kevin :)

Someone else the other day was having runtime errors and I don't exactly remember what it was, but I do remember it was their browser. IE will do that occasionally.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    edited August 22, 2005
    keving54 wrote:
    Hello,

Regards,
    Kevin
    I'm not getting any errors here at work, but I'm using Firefox.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    JimRJimR Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2005
    Problem on gallery pages.
    I'm having a problem that seems to be limited to one computer. It's driving me nutz! When displaying a gallery, when I move my cursor over the large image displayed on the right (smugmug style) the image is cleared and redisplayed. An hour glass is displayed between the two events. Then when I move my cursor off the image, it is cleared and redisplayed.

I'm using IE 6 and I have compared my settings with a machine that is working correctly. Moving my cursor over the image and off the image is causing an event to fire and I don't have a clue what it could be.

Anybody out there got a clue?

Thanks,

JimR
  • Options
    jamescalderjamescalder Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    JimR wrote:
    I'm having a problem that seems to be limited to one computer. It's driving me nutz! When displaying a gallery, when I move my cursor over the large image displayed on the right (smugmug style) the image is cleared and redisplayed. An hour glass is displayed between the two events. Then when I move my cursor off the image, it is cleared and redisplayed.

I'm using IE 6 and I have compared my settings with a machine that is working correctly. Moving my cursor over the image and off the image is causing an event to fire and I don't have a clue what it could be.

Anybody out there got a clue?

Thanks,

JimR
    no solution i'm afraid... but i've had the same thing since day one (i.e. for eight months!). i only use IE6 (yeah, yeah, so sue me... rolleyes1.gif ) on two different XP Pro SP2 PCs. i never thought anything of it until now!

:crazy

j