Options

WTB Water-tight Rolling Hard Case

RFPRFP Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited February 9, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
I want to buy a water tight rolling hard case. Post details and price--or message them to me. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2011
    That is a little open ended. I would recommend that you look at Pelican cases, but without knowing the size of the contents you want to protect it is hard to make a recommendation.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2011
    Pelican and Hardigg-Storm cases...now one company but sorta separate personalities...........both are great....
    not many people give up their Peli / storm cases until the use for them no longer exists

From time to time you can find used (estate sale stuff) on ebay......I cannot remember seeing 1 single Peli or storm case on here for sale in my 5+yrs here.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2011
    B&H has them used from time to time.

Sam
  • Options
    RFPRFP Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited February 8, 2011
    Thanks everyone! I am looking at getting a Pelican case straight from the source. Seems they are a pretty standard choice.
  • Options
    JustinThymeJustinThyme Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2011
    I see them occasionally elsewhere but as stated there is such a huge array of choices! With so few listed the chances that what you want/need is not what is offered.
    I know my 1560 is a staple for air travel that I would never get rid of. Also use it for storage for some of my gear when not in use.
    Canon CPS Gold Member