We are expanding again (SF area)

Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
edited March 3, 2011 in For Hire
If you are a photographer living in the San Francisco area and been wanting to take a swing at pro work, please send me a pm.

While our main business is commercial product photography, we are expanding our services to fulfill the extra needs of our clients.

We are looking for someone who is comfortable with shooting portraits, weddings, pets, events, sports, wildlife and more. We need someone who has the equipment to get the job done and knows how to use it.

Someone familiar with the bay area and comfortable with occasional extended travel.

This is not an occasional "for hire" but full time working under the Cygnus Studios brand.

If this sounds like you, let's discuss what we do and how we do it.
Steve

Website

Comments

• QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2011
    haha..sounds like a blast but I live down in morgan hill and I still like my day job. just out of curiosity..what would be the range in pay?
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2011
    Qarik wrote: »
    I still like my day job. just out of curiosity..what would be the range in pay?

It would be enough for you to seriously consider just how much you like your day job. I will be honest, this is tough, busy work and ain't for just anybody. We will bring in at least 1, maybe 2 photographers this year as we continue to expand our services.
    Steve

Website
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2011
    Agreed sounds like a blast, but I too like my day job (and they pay really well) or I'd totally be interested... if you do ever want to contract out weddings and portraits though, let me know :)
    edited March 1, 2011
    Shima wrote: »
    if you do ever want to contract out weddings and portraits though, let me know :)

This is exactly why we are expanding, so we won't have to contract out any longer.
    Steve

Website
  • JoiJoiJoiJoi Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    I might be interested, have a look through my site and let me know.
    I have not done weddings though, never really found any interest in doing so.

It's actually quite funny as my husband and I are strongly considering relocating to California.

Cheers.

Joi

Joi Cohen-Haroun
    edited March 3, 2011
    We are currently a little overwhelmed in the amount of responses received (about 100) so far...

Basically we are trying to get through the locals first, and then we will be flying in some out of town prospects if no one local fulfills our needs.
    Steve

Website
  • JoiJoiJoiJoi Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    gotcha, no prob.

Joi Cohen-Haroun
    edited March 3, 2011
    I sent you a pm.
    Steve

Website