Options

Found: Lens Collar for Nikon 80-200 AF-S

senorjaxsenorjax Registered Users Posts: 298 Major grins
edited March 13, 2011 in Nikon Land
I just found a very nice copy of this lens but unfortunately it doesn't come with the lens collar/foot assembly and I certainly don't have any more camera funds available for awhile to buy a Kirk Collar for it. So, I'm willing to 'upgrade' to the p.o.s. foot that a lot of you took off before you even mounted the lens. Does someone happen to have one lying around? I will pay you a fair price and put it to good use until I can get something better. Many thanks and happy holidays.
Jay

Comments

• Options
    edited December 28, 2009
    Still Looking. Anybody?
    Jay
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    I found one locally. Thanks.
    Jay
  • Options
    liflanderliflander Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    I just bought this lens without a collar too. Out of curiosity, what did you pay for the Nikon replacement?

Thanks,
    Mark
  • Options
    Rich120Rich120 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 9, 2011
    liflander wrote: »
    I just bought this lens without a collar too. Out of curiosity, what did you pay for the Nikon replacement?

Thanks,
    Mark

Does anyone have a tripod collar for the 70-200 VR (original) they are willing to part with for a small fee? I just picked up a lens without a collar as well.
  • Options
    ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2011
    Look at Kirk. I ended up getting one for mine. It is maybe better than stock. And if you use Arca swiss it rocks. Kirk makes nice stuff too :)
  • Options
    Rich120Rich120 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 13, 2011
    Unfortunately, I cant bring myself to spend that kind of money on Arca Swiss as of yet.... anyone out there with the Kirk collar want to sell their original?