DSS #72 From underneath

DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
edited March 14, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is one idea. I can reshoot!

1213890688_RxGhQ-L.jpg

Is this worth pursuing?

Don
Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook

Comments

• Options
    sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2011
    Yes! I think it's definitely worth pursuing.......boy, and if you can get a sky like that again, wow! Gives it quite the dramatic umph.
  • Options
    Molotov EverythingMolotov Everything Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2011
    Yea I think it's worth pursuing, I like it as it is. Could you try getting closer to the base and shooting at an even steeper upward angle without losing sight of the statue at the top?
  • Options
    edited March 12, 2011
    Yes! I think it's definitely worth pursuing.......boy, and if you can get a sky like that again, wow! Gives it quite the dramatic umph.

Thanks for looking and commenting. I took a few others but this had the best sky! thumb.gif

Don

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    edited March 12, 2011
    Yea I think it's worth pursuing, I like it as it is. Could you try getting closer to the base and shooting at an even steeper upward angle without losing sight of the statue at the top?

Thanks for looking. Any closer and there's only some green skirt the face us lost. I wad very conscious of that when setting up this shot.

This is a statue easily revisited for me.

Don

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  • Options
    rbustraenrbustraen Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2011
    I like it, but for me it's off center and it might just be my eyes. I wish it was centered but it might be difficult to do to get all the statues in, but great idea.
    - Randy

Photo Of The Day & My SmugMug Gallery
    Canon 7D and not enough L glass....
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2011
    This is pretty sweet Don thumb.gif Definitely has to be a high consideration. Love
    this shot myself. If I was to go shoot again it would only to be see if I could
    pick up some more statue details and still be in the game of what you
    collected already. Which is way nice IMHO.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2011
    DaddyO wrote: »
    This is pretty sweet Don thumb.gif Definitely has to be a high consideration. Love
    this shot myself. If I was to go shoot again it would only to be see if I could
    pick up some more statue details and still be in the game of what you
    collected already. Which is way nice IMHO.
    Thanks for the kind words, DaddyO. I have posted this version. We'll see if I update it down the line! :D

Don