Options

Froggies, froggies in our pond...

AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
edited June 13, 2004 in Wildlife
Just a couple of more frogs I've met, they didn't mind my photographing them, but were not willing to give me their names...
5068285-L.jpg

I love seeing the world, reflected in their eyes... How is it they are so small, and rather insignificant when considering the world at large, and yet their eyes can seem so insightful... Showing us, what we did not intend to see.

5069104-L.jpg

5068835-L.jpg

5069051-L.jpg
ginette
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Comments

• Options
    SeeMoonSeeMoon Banned Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2004
    5068835-M.jpg

I like this one Ginette; it has the same thing as the turtle-pictures..Who's looking at who?
    In the pictures you take (and now it's gonna be difficult expressing myself in english) there always seems to be such an interest in the subject withouth judging it; you seem to observe and respect..just showing it like it is. It also makes the photo's of your boys today so open and pure, and i'm sure you're the only one they will look at like that..

clap.gif
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2004
    Nice shots, love the first one, great detail.
  • Options
    AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2004
    I like this one Ginette; it has the same thing as the turtle-pictures..Who's looking at who?
    In the pictures you take (and now it's gonna be difficult expressing myself in english) there always seems to be such an interest in the subject withouth judging it; you seem to observe and respect..just showing it like it is. It also makes the photo's of your boys today so open and pure, and i'm sure you're the only one they will look at like that..

clap.gif
    Simone, Thank you very much for your critiques. Your comments mean a lot too me. You are right, as often as possible, I do try to be the casual observer. I try to find the beauty even in the ugliness of some things, if that makes any sense? It is nice to know that at times, some one else can see the what it is, that is trying to be expressed.
    Merci,
    ginette
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."