Options

superbowl pano

chris.vultaggiochris.vultaggio Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited March 16, 2011 in Sports
New to the site, wanted to share a shot from Dallas this year. It's a 15-frame stitch from a 5d MKII. Hope you enjoy...

Comments

• Options
    jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2011
    I like the shot. I liked it enough to check your site, but honestly, after almost bailing waiting for the flash it to load, I was really disappointed. It would be nice to just look at your pictures without being assaulted by animation. I didn't have the patience.
  • Options
    JSPhotographyJSPhotography Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2011
    jpc wrote: »
    I like the shot. I liked it enough to check your site, but honestly, after almost bailing waiting for the flash it to load, I was really disappointed. It would be nice to just look at your pictures without being assaulted by animation. I didn't have the patience.

OK, just saw this, I had just gone to his site from another thread and had no issues. I was very impressed with it. Interested enough to read a bit of the blog stuff which I normally do not do.
  • Options
    travischancetravischance Registered Users Posts: 642 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2011
    jpc wrote: »

I believe it was your connection. Vultaggio's site loaded really quickly on my machine.
    Travis M. Chance
    twin Mark IV's & a bunch of "L" glass
    sitefacebook
  • Options
    jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2011
    In all fairness, I did try it again and the site loaded faster. I'm still not a fan of the format, but it does offer a "wow" factor for perspective clients, I'm sure. Just not for me. I did enjoy the golf blog. Very interesting.
  • Options
    AndeeAndee Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2011
    Nice image! Always wanted to shoot photos at a football game!
  • Options
    chris.vultaggiochris.vultaggio Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited March 16, 2011
    here's one from halftime.

Less fuzzy version: here
  • Options
    AndeeAndee Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2011
    That is so cool!