Options

Girls H.S Lacrosse

BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
edited March 19, 2011 in Sports
My daughter's lacrosse team finally played a game with workable lighting last night...bu my camera was having focusing issues...I got a couple of decent shots. They did something my high school struggled with during my high school days...they beat my high schools rival 10-3.

1218195599_A54gb-XL.jpg

1218195791_C76pY-XL.jpg

1218197941_R3BXV-XL.jpg

1218195663_ks3UA-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2011
    Great stuff as always, really like the one looking back.. I am heading out right now for some girls LAX sure wish we had artificial turf like that shot. This time of year most of the fields I shoot are mostly brown and dead..
  • Options
    VitaminVVitaminV Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    Talk about beautiful fields....check the view from the high school field we were at last Saturday.

1219482245_o92Sc-L.jpg
  • Options
    AndeeAndee Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    You have some nice shots. I especially like the one where the player is completely off the grass/turf/field/ Love in flight shots like that!
  • Options
    BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    Thanks for the kind comments everyone...

VitaminV, that's just not fair, here I am struggling to keep ugly parking lots, buses, buildings and empty stands out of the background and you have that beautiful backdrop...not fair at all!
  • Options
    wmstummewmstumme Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2011
    thumb.gif
    Regards

Will
    edited March 19, 2011
    Thanks for the kind comments everyone...

VitaminV, that's just not fair, here I am struggling to keep ugly parking lots, buses, buildings and empty stands out of the background and you have that beautiful backdrop...not fair at all!

Shooting from field level was tough. The stadium had aluminum bleachers with every other row painted red, so no shooting from the side lines, and those houses you see in the back are literally right on top of the field. Only good spot I could find was directly below where I took the shot above.

1219481936_Jctog-L.jpg